Hacking Sx Installer 0.98 , hidden feature ?

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

As you can see in minute 0:41 theres an App inside called Sx installer is this an App that is going to be realeased in the future ?
I have search and no luck so far , it looks a pretty good tool .

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed Dz/tinfolid and I don't have the title keys so it doesn't shown me the games with the pictures , I hope that if xecuter realease it to have an easy installation
Since sharing the keys would be a copyright violation, an official release is not going to solve that issue. Maybe they'll simultaneously also release an SX Dumper to dump keys for the SX Installer.

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Since sharing the keys would be a copyright violation, an official release is not going to solve that issue. Maybe they'll simultaneously also release an SX Dumper to dump keys for the SX Installer.
Is there an easy tool to dump keys from the switch now ??

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since its the new tinfoil I hope it gives us a better insight on how to get the keys b/c the guides I come across just leave us in the dark since its not allowed here

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What i did realize on the video is that on the mains screen the games 0 kb , it seems they cant still figure out how to implement that info .
Wich it will be very usefull

D

Deleted-351540

So i found them shold i put them in a folder inside the tonfoil folder , or what ? im kinda lost i here and a ;ittle bit drunk
I've learned that doing anything technical while buzzing from booze is a sure fire way to kill your device. I don't drink, but I know many admins that do and have heard their hilarious horror stories.

Drinking + technology = brick

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sx installer is now on the sxos website. Just tested it and does everything without having to setup anything. A better insight can't get any better than that.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night