Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

  • Thread starter Thread starter matias3ds
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 932,523
  • Replies Replies 3,454
  • Likes Likes 35
Psa, DO NOT BUY FROM TXSWITCH. I paid at the beginning of October and they claimed they never got my payment despite the charge posting and me sending confirmation of payment. Then they kept asking if I wanted to buy again with PayPal after id already paid. I had to engage their payment processor but I'm still gonna be surprised if I get a refund. What a joke. Also a week after buying from txswitch the card I used started seeing fraudulent activity and I had to cancel it. Go elsewhere

Wow that sounds like a disaster! I hope you get a refund. I bought from Aliexpress and used a pre-paid credit card to avoid having future scam charges on my personal credit card
 
  • Like
Reactions: matias3ds
Wow that sounds like a disaster! I hope you get a refund. I bought from Aliexpress and used a pre-paid credit card to avoid having future scam charges on my personal credit card
Ive always bought trough aliexpress never had a scam , and even have several refunds for products that i didnt like .
 
Psa, DO NOT BUY FROM TXSWITCH. I paid at the beginning of October and they claimed they never got my payment despite the charge posting and me sending confirmation of payment. Then they kept asking if I wanted to buy again with PayPal after id already paid. I had to engage their payment processor but I'm still gonna be surprised if I get a refund. What a joke. Also a week after buying from txswitch the card I used started seeing fraudulent activity and I had to cancel it. Go elsewhere
For starters, you shouldn't ever use a credit card directly on a site, especially one dealing with shady stuff like this.
Secondly should have used their live chat service and actually spoke to another human. They confirmed my payment instantly after purchase and shipped the device the next day. Took less than 7 business days to arrive. I paid via PayPal and even sent it as a gift, so they could have easily scammed me but didn't because they are a trustworthy reseller.
Seems like you got hit with a mm attack and they took your credit card details before txswitch could charge you. Serves you right for putting CC numbers straight into a website.

Don't shit on a company because your common sense fails you.
 
Last edited by DragarX,
  • Like
Reactions: matias3ds
Okay guys, I'm really happy.

As I said on this forum before, I was afraid of not being able to activate my SX core because I wouldn't receive in time the needed tools to solder it. So I wanted to go ahead anyway and use some tape to place the chip, generate the licence file and then activate it.

I'm glad to say I did it and it worked, and even without tape, just by keeping the chip in place with my finger while it was booting.

So now I'm doing a dump of my hand and then I'll the switch rests a couple of days until I receive what I need to solder the SX Core.

Here are some pictures:

WkJ7ejL.jpg

ZAZJu0z.jpg

OrLgEgP.jpg

oF1AQ5B.jpg

SBWm7kI.jpg
 
Okay guys, I'm really happy.

As I said on this forum before, I was afraid of not being able to activate my SX core because I wouldn't receive in time the needed tools to solder it....
Is there some sort of deadline? The activation servers are going to be shut down?
 
Is there some sort of deadline? The activation servers are going to be shut down?

Only Bowser knows... I freaked out by seeing all those "server is down" posts on this forum so today is for me a relief. I no longer have to mind those posts.
 
it will really help further sales if they can clearify that point
I bought two more chips after the news of the arrests.

I honestly think the arrests have probably increased sales because only people really following the scene even knew there was modchips for the switch. Now it's everyone who reads a tech or gaming blog.

Sent from my KFONWI using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: matias3ds
For starters, you shouldn't ever use a credit card directly on a site, especially one dealing with shady stuff like this.
Secondly should have used their live chat service and actually spoke to another human. They confirmed my payment instantly after purchase and shipped the device the next day. Took less than 7 business days to arrive. I paid via PayPal and even sent it as a gift, so they could have easily scammed me but didn't because they are a trustworthy reseller.
Seems like you got hit with a mm attack and they took your credit card details before txswitch could charge you. Serves you right for putting CC numbers straight into a website.

Don't shit on a company because your common sense fails you.
Eat shit my dude, they are listed as an xecuter approved compan
 
Wow that sounds like a disaster! I hope you get a refund. I bought from Aliexpress and used a pre-paid credit card to avoid having future scam charges on my personal credit card
Wintopay forced them to refund, txswitch person clearly didn't understand English to even know what I was saying. I got a refund, txswitch can eat shit
 

Site & Scene News