:download: Download here

Reactions: Yuuki Ottoko

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh "those" quest, yeah, still need to extract everything properly.
I'm just having some little trouble with a new lib I'm using to code (since SAO likes to switch between encoding for some reason)

That's why there isn't many screenshots yet because I have lots of stuff on the backburner but I'll try to have some stuff for tsuna_fish to translate first.

uzumakii

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
You need to clear some items from you inventory to receive the quest price, for some reason the item's limit is 30.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I will upload some screenshot. Oh, and one of those three quest I get to report after I clear floor 93. I don't know how I do it actually.

Edit:

Here:

20130327140548.png

and

20130327140554.png

Anything that says "NPC カービー" means you completed the quest and you need to talk to the quest guy. So clear your inventory . The stone can be used for enhancement, anything other than that feed it to pina or give to your party member or sell it at egil shop

Reactions: shazwanmuhammad

Kirito-Kunz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Oh "those" quest, yeah, still need to extract everything properly.
I'm just having some little trouble with a new lib I'm using to code (since SAO likes to switch between encoding for some reason)

That's why there isn't many screenshots yet because I have lots of stuff on the backburner but I'll try to have some stuff for tsuna_fish to translate first.

StorMyu whether the project is already running game? i was waiting for the patch ....thank for your respons :D

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This may sound like advertising but seriously, if you want to learn Japanese use Textfugu+Wanikani
Wanikani is so addicting!
and Textfugu covers everything that Wanikani does not

In a year or two ill come help you :) translate these projects
but at the moment, Im just getting started with the Japanese language

YamiNekono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
WOw Thank a lot~!!! Anyone know how to get black cloak that kirito wear in anime? And the 2 Sword also. :3
The Black Wyrm Coat (WARNING : the name in the game : Coat of Midnight ... is WRONG ! The Coat of Midnight is the one Kirito win with the last hit bonus, of the boss of the 1st floor... Ashley is the one who made the Black Wyrm Coat) is in 2 part :
- the chest : can be find at floor 96 (by doing the Interrupt Mission)
-the pants : choose the New Game +

Then the swords :
-Elucidator (the black one) : floor 96, last hit bonus
-Dark Repulser (the green one) : floor 100, last hit bonus
In the game you can find "replica" of them in chest, but the real one are most powerful ^^

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
WOw Thank a lot~!!! Anyone know how to get black cloak that kirito wear in anime? And the 2 Sword also. :3
The Black Wyrm Coat (WARNING : the name in the game : Coat of Midnight ... is WRONG ! The Coat of Midnight is the one Kirito win with the last hit bonus, of the boss of the 1st floor... Ashley is the one who made the Black Wyrm Coat) is in 2 part :
- the chest : can be find at floor 96 (by doing the Interrupt Mission)
-the pants : choose the New Game +

Then the swords :
-Elucidator (the black one) : floor 96, last hit bonus
-Dark Repulser (the green one) : floor 100, last hit bonus
In the game you can find "replica" of them in chest, but the real one are most powerful ^^

Thanks for the info. Probably will hunt for it

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I have 2 ダークリバルサー (it's pronounced dark rebulser)
I'm currently using on of it (+6 btw)it as my main. It has an atk of 458! Lol it's a quite suprise for a +6

Oh and glad to know there is people who actually read the VN lol. I just literally bought SAP progressive vol1

Reactions: YamiNekono

YamiNekono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lol I have 2 ダークリバルサー (it's pronounced dark rebulser)
I'm currently using on of it (+6 btw)it as my main. It has an atk of 458! Lol it's a quite suprise for a +6
I don't have my psp so I have a doubt but the "real" one is +15 (or +10) with more than 800 in attack

Oh and another thing, the sword of Asuna Lambent Light (the real one, someone tell me that there is also replica) is the last hit bonus of the floor 91.
Hunter, get ready ! :gun:

YamiNekono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, the best, is to have all the last hit bonus (The Chaos Armor - 97 last hit bonus, in term of power this is the best armor I found ^^ )

And sorry guys , when I read myself again, I have a doubt about the Elucidator... 96 or 98 floor... Can't remember... ^^'

remlei

Trophies
XP
Country
i decrypted the install.dat but when I transfer it back it still works on real PSP hardware, turning off the NoDRM in PRO-C makes the game do nothing, maybe the decrypted file is heavily relied on NoDRM/npdecrypt plugin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@