Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SwitchMobber
RCM mode CFW installer concept!

switch mobber.png

Simliar to Boot9strap for the 3DS, when installed, it will boot a boot.firm file in the SD card on Startup.
Is this possible? if anyone wants to work with me, let me know.

DecoTheEpicGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What are you bringing to this project besides MS Paint skills?
Sketchpad skills actually - This project will make Custom firmware for the Switch much easier and bearable, i am also planning on discovering a exploit.

Although if we even make it my ass may get sued.

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
...i am also planning on discovering a exploit.
Yeah good luck with that. I mean, if SciresM and plenty of other, far more talented people who are deep into the Kernel of the System have said there are none for the moment, then I'd be bamboozled if you found one somehow which they managed to overlook. But by all means, please do try. The more the merrier I guess.

proconsule54

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I somoene do a quick search on topic exploit and switch all is very very clear.
I have huge respect for @SciresM and the other very talented guys behind ALL the software and tools that currently homebrew devs are using, and pretend to find something that they haven't found is simply absurd!
If you want someone to work on a project first you have to do research and provide something more than a sketch.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Simliar to Boot9strap for the 3DS, when installed, it will boot a boot.firm file in the SD card on Startup.
Is this possible? if anyone wants to work with me, let me know.
I doubt nintendo will make the same mistake they made with the 3ds again. As mentioned above, others have already cut their teeth on the switch. The switch system is already pretty secure. And softwarehax above 8.0.0 are impossible according to sciresms statement. If there was something, we would already know that and wouldn't need modchips.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sketchpad skills actually - This project will make Custom firmware for the Switch much easier and bearable, i am also planning on discovering a exploit.

Although if we even make it my ass may get sued.
I suggest you don't waste your hacking skills on finding an exploit on the Switch. It's old hardware, and already hacked to some extent. I would rather see you wait until the release of the upcoming Switch 2, and then find an exploit for it, seeing as you seem to be so talented in this field.

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Sup OP, here the most talented hacker in the world. I would like to work with you on making this piece of technological homebrew, but first i please need you to send me 100 USD because i need a couple ram sticks for my computer so i can do the hacking you know, hope Nintendo ninjas are not reading this message or they will assassinate my ass ;>.

Anyway, please transfer me the 100 USD before Nintendo gets to me so we can work together in this revolutionary piece of software that will change the landscape of the Nintendo Switch Console hacking.

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
What is coldboot?
You're not serious about that statement right? Because if you are, then I'm sorry to tell you but you are so far out of your league and competence range here that it is astounding you even "propose" this idea in the first place. You clearly seem to not know a whole lot about the topic in general, and so it might just be best for you to abandon the idea altogether. Otherwise, if even a quick Google search about "What is coldboot?" is too much for you, then I'm sorry to say, but your project is already dead before it even started.

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You're not serious about that statement right? Because if you are, then I'm sorry to tell you but you are so far out of your league and competence range here that it is astounding you even "propose" this idea in the first place. You clearly seem to not know a whole lot about the topic in general, and so it might just be best for you to abandon the idea altogether. Otherwise, if even a quick Google search about "What is coldboot?" is too much for you, then I'm sorry to say, but your project is already dead before it even started.
I was just about to say this but you said it a lot better than me.

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
And you don't know what a coldboot is.
That's partially why everyone is shitting on him and what they're dumping on him for in the first place. He has no idea of the landscape really, comes with his Omega-Super-Duper-Hyper-Mega-Alpha-Sigma-Incredulous Paint "skillz", and then is like "I'ma discover sum exploit huehuehue", even though the people who basically know every single bit of ones and zeroes in the Kernel out of their head have yet to find one. Could there be one? Sure, why not, no code is absolutely impenetrable and secure. But will he find it? Press X to doubt.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm locking this. You're more than welcome to ask for it to be reopened the day you might have something to share.

• Love
Reactions: BaamAlex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password