1. Dredengreg

OP Dredengreg Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hey guys, first off I wanted to thank everyone on this forum. Having all these threads that already answered most of my questions and problems were a godsend.

Now for the question I'm not sure about. I just realized to run RetroArch, I need to have my SD card formatted to FAT32. When I was installing my NSPs I had the card as Exfat though I was installing my extracted files through gold leaf and quark.

I read online that I could simply copy everything off of my sd card, format the card to FAT32, and copy it back, but I also read that I had to maybe split the big files? If the NSPs are already installed in my SD card, do I still need to go and split them up? Or will simply copying all the folders and files back to the FAT32 SD card be enough/work?

Thanks for all and any help!

2. bad361

bad361 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Russia
    You just simply copy/paste, your installed NSPs are already split up into small/medium chunks of files... so you just copy the contents of yours sd, reformat and copy everything back. I can't actually think of any file for switch (except for xci's and may be gamecube/wii roms) that can be larger than 4gb.

3. Dredengreg

OP Dredengreg Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Perfect, thank you very much for the answer!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Switching, Exfat, FAT32