• Views 75,224
  • Replies 255
  • Likes 21

Bushido1992

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After Update to newest switchbkade 2.7 (sdfiles + switchblade.bin payload was replaced i got error 2144-0001 when i try Launch HB Launcher via Gallery. Try 3 Times. All was the same?! 5.1.0 Firmware

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
After Update to newest switchbkade 2.7 (sdfiles + switchblade.bin payload was replaced i got error 2144-0001 when i try Launch HB Launcher via Gallery. Try 3 Times. All was the same?! 5.1.0 Firmware
It works just delete your old files on your sd card and copy the new ones over and delete the "delete me" file in switch folder, it should all work ok.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Bushido1992

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To my knowledge and what I've seen around the ReSwitched discord, LayeredFS is not done and has fake error codes for debugging in it. Those fake error code if sent to Nintendo would let them know you are running CFW and could get your console banned. I'm currently working on other things currently and I think there is a build of Hekate floating around with LayeredFS built-in.
Can you Share?

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
y9AdlIZ.png
Too late he said this xD we all have been getting those errors xD

guliver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To my knowledge and what I've seen around the ReSwitched discord, LayeredFS is not done and has fake error codes for debugging in it. Those fake error code if sent to Nintendo would let them know you are running CFW and could get your console banned. I'm currently working on other things currently and I think there is a build of Hekate floating around with LayeredFS built-in.

I'm able boot to layeredfs from hekate.. Just thought it would be nice to boot directly to it without having to press the buttons on the console and choosing it everytime.
Thx anyways for the reply! Best of luck on your projects

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Reactions: CTCaer

CTCaer

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."