Hacking Switch won't turn on or enter rcm mode

Lilih

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I did nand restore, but my switch had updated
now it does not turn on! does not charge battery, does not enter rcm mode, does not inject payload, does nothing !! It was in version 9.0.1 and the backup in version 8.1.0! Is there anything I can do? Or just cry?

Garuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Same, please help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did nand restore, but my switch had updated
now it does not turn on! does not charge battery, does not enter rcm mode, does not inject payload, does nothing !! It was in version 9.0.1 and the backup in version 8.1.0! Is there anything I can do? Or just cry?

have you tried pressing the turn on/off for 20s?

Is your NS totally charged?

Have you tried using tetrarcm?

Well, I have tried all these methods, and nothing have worked, and my pc isnt recognizing my switch in tetraRCM, pls if somebody knows how to fix this up contact me

Lilih

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I tried pressing all possible buttons for 40s! I tried tetra he doesn't recognize, PC tbm doesn't recognize

Same, please help

have you tried pressing the turn on/off for 20s?

Is your NS totally charged?

Have you tried using tetrarcm?

Well, I have tried all these methods, and nothing have worked, and my pc isnt recognizing my switch in tetraRCM, pls if somebody knows how to fix this up contact me

I tried pressing all possible buttons for 40s! I tried tetra he doesn't recognize, PC tbm doesn't recognize

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the battery has possibly drained completely. If you have AutoRcm try letting it charge for several hours. If this is the problem it won’t charge much and once in hekate charge it from hekate screen without booting the OS. It’s suggested to charge it with the official charger without the dock.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

CKkio23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be the battery. If it entered rcm when doing the update or when downgrading. Try using a fast charger for a few hours and try to inject payload.
if not the battery is dead.

NivekGr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Months ago I upgraded my firmware (6.0 to 7.0) in a internet place and the PC there had faulty ports and overcharged my NS and burn out my motherboard.

I know it's not what do you wanna hear but if you did something like that consider this option because I tried everything to wake it up and nothing worked!

Try to take it to a shop to check it (for free)
if you can find one. Let's hope is just in deep sleep. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch