Reactions: codyjo

Antoaron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
oh thanks a bunch, rn I still don't have any cfw but only the 6.2 ofw when launching the stock, I'm fine with updating from recovery mode right?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yes, you can. But to be "safe" it is better to update via choidujourNX.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-heard...es-for-atmosphere.521164/page-18#post-8525085
oh thanks a bunch, rn I still don't have any cfw but only the 6.2 ofw when launching the stock, I'm fine with updating from recovery mode right?
You can update officially (from settings or recovery menu) or via choidujourNX. To stay safe, it is advised to use choidujoutNX.

Reactions: codyjo

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Sorry to ask you that much but is there a way to take 7.0.1 keys, if yes can you gimme a link ?
Still no public way to get them. You can search for them (can't give you link). Also, sigpatches are kinda broken anyways as it seems. Some apps work but most don't. But I am sure that it will be fixed.

Just tried it on 7.0.1. Everything works as it should if you use Devmenu.

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm kinda at my wits' end here, so I hope someone can help and this is the right place to ask.
I started out on a Switch with 7.0.1 and 9 burnt fuses. For some stupid reason (I wanted to install the hbmenu nsp), I wanted to downgrade to 6.2.0, so I did so using choiNX. Everything seemed to go well, but after the downgrade my Switch wouldn't boot neither CFW (error code 2000-0000) nor OFW (some other error I don't remember now). Next thing I did was follow the manual downgrade guide on sdsetup.com to get to 6.1.0 (and eventually back to 7.0.1 again.) Again, everything seemed to go well, until it came to actually boot the system (step 13.11 of the guide), when I just got a black screen. I saw someone on reddit mention that deleting the contents of the SYSTEM partition with hacdiskmount solved a similar issue for them, so i redid the whole process, and deleted all the SYSTEM files. When booting AMS I now got the atmosphere splash screen and the Nintendo logo and then another black screen. Then someone on here suggested I copy over the generated SYSTEM files from choidujour to the partition. When I did that and tried to boot, I got the Nintendo logo and a black screen. Can this be fixed?
And no, I don't have any backup whatsoever...

Last edited by KuraudoSutoraifu,

Kodi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm kinda at my wits' end here, so I hope someone can help and this is the right place to ask.
I started out on a Switch with 7.0.1 and 9 burnt fuses. For some stupid reason (I wanted to install the hbmenu nsp), I wanted to downgrade to 6.2.0, so I did so using choiNX. Everything seemed to go well, but after the downgrade my Switch wouldn't boot neither CFW (error code 2000-0000) nor OFW (some other error I don't remember now). Next thing I did was follow the manual downgrade guide on sdsetup.com to get to 6.1.0 (and eventually back to 7.0.1 again.) Again, everything seemed to go well, until it came to actually boot the system (step 13.11 of the guide), when I just got a black screen. I saw someone on reddit mention that deleting the contents of the SYSTEM partition with hacdiskmount solved a similar issue for them, so i redid the whole process, and deleted all the SYSTEM files. When booting AMS I now got the atmosphere splash screen and the Nintendo logo and then another black screen. Then someone on here suggested I copy over the generated SYSTEM files from choidujour to the partition. When I did that and tried to boot, I got the Nintendo logo and a black screen. Can this be fixed?
And no, I don't have any backup whatsoever...

i had the problem you had at the start with error code 2000-0000. all i did was go to recovery mode by holding vol up and down when booting into ofw with hekate, and then resetting to factory settings. Then i was able to boot successfully

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i had the problem you had at the start with error code 2000-0000. all i did was go to recovery mode by holding vol up and down when booting into ofw with hekate, and then resetting to factory settings. Then i was able to boot successfully

I can't even get it to boot into recovery mode, I just get a black screen. I think I fucked up beyond all repair.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I fucked up beyond all repair.
Nah, in terms of software on Switch that's pretty much impossible to do unless you fuck up prodinfo and don't have a backup (You could wipe the enitre nand and as long as you have a prodinfo backup you could fully recover the system)

Edit:
Anyways, you probably didn't use the initialize/wipe save data option in ChoiNX which is required when downgrading, and then it probably wasn't working because you wiped everything in SYSTEM so you no longer had 8000000000000120 save data, which is required for the console to boot

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge