Hacking Switch with SXOS returned to normal firmware

oGriffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I need help. I use sx os on my Nintendo switch and stupidly accidentally booted into the atmosphere, so my switch was stuck on the boot screen, so I waited for it to download and when I started it was in the normal firmware, so try to boot the sx os, however when I boot it seems that my console doesn't have rcm (I boot from the TegraRcmGUI application). Can someone help me? (Note: version 10.1.0 of the switch)

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.......er, so you were on sxos, got booted into AMS, and now its not recognizing the rcm?
so is this a regular switch, or a switch lite?

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did you get the switch to accept the TegraRcmGUI injection?
The first step is use a "rcm switch enabler" in the right joycon rail. then holding vol+ and press power. if the screen stay black, chances are you're now in rcm.
so, what does your switch do if this quote fails?

oGriffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
how did you get the switch to accept the TegraRcmGUI injection?

so, what does your switch do if this quote fails?
I forgot to say, but I injected the payload through the tinfoil application, in the part where you can change the payload, since I wanted to restart the sx os payload over there, and I had already restarted there a few times. And about putting an rcm switch enable in the right rail , I took it to a guy to put the sx on for me because it was cheaper, so I don't have the jig. I can take him to help me, but at the moment he is not serving customers.

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know, i complete forgot that tinfoil can do that now.
for now, you need to re-enable rcm, however, i would suggest investing in 3d-printed jig most of which is in the $6-10 range on amazon. there is the more risky paper clip trick, but that's my opinion.

Reactions: oGriffin

oGriffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you know, i complete forgot that tinfoil can do that now.
for now, you need to re-enable rcm, however, i would suggest investing in 3d-printed jig most of which is in the $6-10 range on amazon. there is the more risky paper clip trick, but that's my opinion.
Man, I managed to make the jig with aluminum foil, I saw a tutorial on how to do it and it worked, so I went to inject the sx os payload, but when I did that, the normal SX OS boot screen appeared and after that the console shuts down , I can even enter the SX OS menu by pressing vol + and power (I put it in autorcm but doesn't work), but the console doesn't really turn on, the logo doesn't appear nintendo and the nintendo switch that should appear.

Last edited by oGriffin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They just need more factories