everton1985a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys,

I've been trying some guides to migrate from SX OS to Atmosphere, but I'm having a hard time following the guides. Does anyone know a noob proof guide? Or maybe a zip file with the SD files that I could just paste into the SD card and be good to go?

I have the V2 Switch with SX Core modchip. I don't mind using only Atmosphere and getting rid of the SX OS entirely on my console.

Reactions: -Stratocaster-

MajinChibi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by MajinChibi,

everton1985a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks! I tried the guide, but I'm having trouble with the last part, that says:

"Place your SD card back into your PC and move back any previously deleted files into your SD card."
"Press the power button, and you'll boot into Hekate."

This means I should move back all the stuff I had when the SXOS files where on my SD card, right? I did, but then SX OS loaded when turning the console on. Are there some specific files that I should not move back in?

MajinChibi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks! I tried the guide, but I'm having trouble with the last part, that says:

"Place your SD card back into your PC and move back any previously deleted files into your SD card."

This means I should move back all the stuff I had when the SXOS files where on my SD card, right? I did, but then SX OS loaded when turning the console on. Are there some specific files that I should not move back in?

I didnt do that. Most of my homebrew stuff was old. I just moved the savegames, themes, roms and adventures for scummVM back to the sd and downloaded everything else new.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Did you flash Spacecraft-NX to your modchip?

kampfer25

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, have the same issue.. my NSwitch V2 SX OS 3.0.5 with FW10.2.0 have followed steps by Dsync but stuck at first stage with blank screen when loading Hekate..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: