1. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

I modded my Switch a couple months ago and I didn't touched it for a while. I tried to go into sysNAND, the screen stays completely black. When trying RCM, well I can't enter it. Instead it shows the Nintendo logo for like 2 second and gets stuck into the battery charging screen (more like continuously flashing it). The battery looks only half empty, and it doesn't matter how much I let it to charge.
    What in the biscuits name's going on and what can I do to reverse it?

2. Basketto

Basketto GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    You should always be able to enter rcm. Try to hold the power button down for 15-20 secs to make sure its powered off properly. Also make sure your jig is touching both pins.

3. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I always had to jig twice to enter RCM. But this time I think it's a bit difficult than usual. Anyway, I wanted to ask: Let's say I enter RCM. Then what should I do?

4. Basketto

Australia
    try and enter OFW from there, using a something like sx os boot dat which has it bundled in.
    Again make sure your powered off, hold for 20secs, hold volume + for 1 second before pressing power, keeping holding it for another 3 after youve let go of power.

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
  6. GameVasion

GameVasion Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    That happend to me and it had nothing to do with cfw the worse thing is just the charging port or the charger because that doesnt happen with a cfw

7. Basketto

Australia
    The injecting payload twice is a Hekate thing.
    It is as simple as Turning off the option that Says HOS Auto sleep/shutdown and switching it to disabled, inside the hekate menu.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - charging, battery, Switch