Hacking Switch stuck in bootloop

Hatchoopie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

I have an issue with my only 4 months old Switch and hope that you can help me fix the problem so I don't have to send it in for repair.
Thanks in advance!

After my switch was on the official charging station for about one week without being connected to power. The console had about 18% batterypower left. I archived a game and when I tried to restart the console it got stuck on the nintendo switch logo. I already tried coldbooting it (holding power button for 30 seconds, etc.) but it didn't work.

Here are some facts:
  • I have two NAND and BOOT0/1 Backups. First one was made before I ran any firmware and the other one just 3 weeks ago. I tried to restore both backups - none worked
  • I can still inject and access Hekate but the switch won't load the OFW or ReiNX
  • Charging of the battery works fine
  • The FW of the Switch (and both backups) is 5.1.0
  • The CFW I am using is ReiNX; The Payload I inject via NX-Bootkit is Hekate 4.1
  • Auto RCM was enabled when the problem first occured

Hatchoopie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could try to open the Switch and reseat it and see if that fixes it?

Unfortunately, I don't have any tri-point screwdrivers.. Is it worth a try buying one and reseat everything?

The console is still under warranty. I'm just afraid to send it in for repair because they might replace the mainboard with a new one :unsure:

Last edited by Hatchoopie,

kkcheong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Unfortunately, I don't have any tri-point screwdrivers.. Is it worth a try buying one and reseat everything?

The console is still under warranty. I'm just afraid to send it in for repair because they might replace the mainboard with a new one :unsure:
What to do. It's better to have new switch that cannot do piracy than have switch that cannot do anything. Believe me. Don't open it. Just send it to fix.

Hatchoopie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could try to open the Switch and reseat it and see if that fixes it?

Just bought a Y Screwdriver and reseated it. Unfortunately it didn't work.. I guess I'll just give this one back and buy a new one with an old bundle..

Thanks anyways for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte