Gaming Hacking Homebrew Switch Sports Save Editing

SatsuJin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It takes 3*2*14=84 wins to get these items, so I'm not going to do it all at once.
You can use the “switch-time.nro” to get them.
It's my first time hearing about switch-time. So noob question: this will only manipulate the time based event? Meaning we would still need to play online to get these items?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's my first time hearing about switch-time. So noob question: this will only manipulate the time based event? Meaning we would still need to play online to get these items?
You can play in airplane mode (offline) so you'll battle some bots.

yier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can enter trial mode by connecting a wifi that doesn't have an internet connection.
But it doesn't seem to work for everyone.

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
I can enter trial mode by connecting a wifi that doesn't have an internet connection.
But it doesn't seem to work for everyone.
you just need to enter without a linked nintendo swwitch acc linked to your profile i had linked one and couldnt play until i delete it

yier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you just need to enter without a linked nintendo swwitch acc linked to your profile i had linked one and couldnt play until i delete it
got it.
but someone got a warnning like ''Can't get the correct time", and couldnt enter

yier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it.
but someone got a warnning like ''Can't get the correct time", and couldnt enter

SoggyWafflz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about the 1 in 3 "profile specific" items? did you never get a chance to get them despite changing the time forward?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I mean, in the mean time, if you guys wanna feel somewhat special when you play you can edit your account_extra_data.sav file to make your character wear the Lotus Ensemble, which I don't think is obtainable yet. (It won't unlock it it'll just wear it)

Just edit the byte at 000001A0 to "1B" and you should be wearing it.

I wasn't able to find any other outfits, so I'll have to do more playing around.
Worked for me, thanks.
2022050810440500-030CC84A0859ABD745D45D5F8AAD9975.jpg

Reactions: mr-snake

LiquidPlazmid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda want to set up a group specifically dedicated to building a save file that's A rank in all sports (i.e. people all work on the same file and pass it off to someone else when they go offline). My personal file has all sports in pro rank, but the only one out of D rank is Chambara which is A rank.

It's very easy to avoid ranking down, just use checkpoint to backup your save after every win and restore it if you lose.

• Wow
Reactions: iepuras and impeeza

BryanJr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda want to set up a group specifically dedicated to building a save file that's A rank in all sports (i.e. people all work on the same file and pass it off to someone else when they go offline). My personal file has all sports in pro rank, but the only one out of D rank is Chambara which is A rank.

It's very easy to avoid ranking down, just use checkpoint to backup your save after every win and restore it if you lose.
Good idea. Maybe we can start this once I got every collection. I managed to get online with the switch-time edited. I really don't know I'm taking a risk, don't know if i'll be banned from a month or so from now, but I'm not banned currently. I'm currently working on collection 7 and 8, the dance and robot collection.

BryanJr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here it is.

ALL 14 COLLECTIONS!

I know some items depends on the user, but this has almost every item in game with the collection completion outfits, which I believe matter the most. It has the squirrel, robot, and shark body types as well.

However, Soccer and Volleyball are the only things that aren't pro. Bowling is at B rank. Tennis, Badminton, and Chambara are at E.

If we wanna share the file around and have someone rank up the sports one at a time, we should use this save as it has all of the collections available so far.

Attachments

• 14 Collections.rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 138

yier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here it is.

ALL 14 COLLECTIONS!

I know some items depends on the user, but this has almost every item in game with the collection completion outfits, which I believe matter the most. It has the squirrel, robot, and shark body types as well.

However, Soccer and Volleyball are the only things that aren't pro. Bowling is at B rank. Tennis, Badminton, and Chambara are at E.

If we wanna share the file around and have someone rank up the sports one at a time, we should use this save as it has all of the collections available so far.

Here it is.

ALL 14 COLLECTIONS!

thank you for your efforts

Reactions: lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1