Dathuss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello ! I have a hardware problem :
I bought a retail unpatched switch and received it today. The seller told me the console didn't detect the right controller, so after opening it, I saw THIS :

The right ribbon thing was torn apart !

As the switch is formatted and I need to insert both joy-cons in to setup it, I have two questions :

My little brother also has an unpatched switch, if I swap his EMMC with mine, could I do the setup on his console and then insert it back to mine ?

If so, can I hack my console from his with just my EMMC, and doing the fusée gelée exploit, without hacking the console of my brother ?

Thanks

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello ! I have a hardware problem :
I bought a retail unpatched switch and received it today. The seller told me the console didn't detect the right controller, so after opening it, I saw THIS :

The right ribbon thing was torn apart !

As the switch is formatted and I need to insert both joy-cons in to setup it, I have two questions :

My little brother also has an unpatched switch, if I swap his EMMC with mine, could I do the setup on his console and then insert it back to mine ?

If so, can I hack my console from his with just my EMMC, and doing the fusée gelée exploit, without hacking the console of my brother ?

Thanks
you should be able to skip the setup doing this
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-skip-the-connect-joycons-system-init-screen.559745/

Dathuss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sorry, I forgot this post because a nice person on Discord helped me and now my Switch is hacked. Anyway, thank you for your answers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fKm3kqOmqso