Switch Oled black screen (after CLK/D point short in GND)

a8hkan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Hello friends
I managed to successfully mod my console with Picofly. But when closing the back of the console, the D point was shorted and now the console is on a black screen. Also, Picofly remains in training mode and the blue light flashes continuously. The diodes values seems to be normal. can you give me some advice on this?

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the clk point still shorted? There is both a screw and a ground pad close to that point. Can you post some pictures?

a8hkan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
No, the shorts are completely fixed. Also, I replaced the NAND chip today, but the problem was not solved. When I disconnect the picofly from the console, the console gives a black screen, and when I connect the picofly, it remains in infinite flashing blue light.

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You ... replaced the nand chip? On a console that ... how did you take a backup of the previous nand chip if the console wont boot hekate?

a8hkan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Is it necessary to boot into Hekate to get a backup from the NAND chip? It is possible to backup the chip with a EMMC programmer. It is also possible to rebuild the NAND.

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are other options than using hekate to take a backup, but you need a dump of the original chip to restore to the new one and you need hekate to boot so you can restore that backup. But now diagnosing issues with the chip install is going to be much more difficult because you will get a black screen from your blank emmc as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist