SWITCH NOOBS PARADISE- ask questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Columbianshark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you know a thread like this is going to happen.

Ive been told to beware of the NXSHOP for downloading the newest titles.The problem is I have found a Bit-torrent site that has a lot of switch titles but unfortunately not all.With Super mario party,Yoshi and super smash for the switch around the corner I am desperate to find another solution.Can I pop online to grab titles with NXSHOP and then pop off real quick safely?Do you know of a real good bit-torrent source that has updated titles?I will be getting my Executer SXpro soon and am trying to find out as much as I can before it gets here.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive been told to beware of the NXSHOP for downloading the newest titles.The problem is I have found a Bit-torrent site that has a lot of switch titles but unfortunately not all.With Super mario party,Yoshi and super smash for the switch around the corner I am desperate to find another solution.Can I pop online to grab titles with NXSHOP and then pop off real quick safely?Do you know of a real good bit-torrent source that has updated titles?I will be getting my Executer SXpro soon and am trying to find out as much as I can before it gets here.
Why did you bump this? This is a shitpost thread

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Holy EoF Necrobump batman lol

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum