SWITCH NOOBS PARADISE- ask questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Columbianshark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you know a thread like this is going to happen.

Ive been told to beware of the NXSHOP for downloading the newest titles.The problem is I have found a Bit-torrent site that has a lot of switch titles but unfortunately not all.With Super mario party,Yoshi and super smash for the switch around the corner I am desperate to find another solution.Can I pop online to grab titles with NXSHOP and then pop off real quick safely?Do you know of a real good bit-torrent source that has updated titles?I will be getting my Executer SXpro soon and am trying to find out as much as I can before it gets here.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im new to all this and have been doing a lot of research lately about the pros and cons of jailbreaking a switch.I have ordered the SXPRO and am ready to jailbreak my 3rd nintendo switch that will stay offline for the most part.I still have a lot of questions and that is why I am reaching out here.Is it safe to use the NXSHOP to grab new titles if you jump back offline after?Are XCI files or NSP files superior?Where do you get NSP files?Can you convert XCI to NSP?What is a good source(s) to get XCI or NSP files?Nintendo has announced the 6.0.0 update rolling out soon.Do I have to update?What happens if I don't?Will it negatively effect Executer SXOS?Should I update before jailbreaking?Or should i not update at all?I would rather go ahead with the update if there will be no effect to the SXOS as they claim.

Buszu92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a few questions about NAND.
1) Can I dump NAND after use sx pro and plays some .xci games or it's too late and it will be not "clear"?
2) It's possible to copy clear nand from another switch?

kamsau

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Can someone please help? 6.0.0 now and it still won't boot into SX OS with boot.dat 1.9 inside and jig. It always boot into OFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass