Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Riggan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome!

Yeah, Hekate is it’s own rabbit hole to dive into. Topic for another time.

As for ban risks, it’s kinda like risk reduction, rather than 100% prevention. The only safe switch is a completely unmodified switch. Anything you do with a CFW afterwards introduces some amount of risk. I’ve had good luck being online with exosphere which gives me a blanked out prodinfo and a hosts file that prevents me from hitting most (known) Ninty servers. I use themes and Themezer and tinfoil shops. It’s worked GREAT for me so far but YMMV. Chose your own risks wisely.
Thanks again for your help. Things seem to be working, although the Switch isn't finding my Sony earbuds. :lol:

But the update seems to have been successful.

Reactions: binkinator

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know why gta San Andreas definitive edition doesn't want to launch for no reason(black screen)

I have last atmosphere Hekate etc... last sigpath for fusee and Hekate since the release.

The only thing I do is paste and delete mods via FTP.I erased my whole. SD then I reinstalled clean files and it worked. But after pasting news, mods it was fuc.Ed up again. It's not about mods because they worked before, I don't know if the issue is caused by transferring files by FTP?
Because when I did it by putting my sd into the PC everything was fine!

Oh yeah, weird but when I hold L the game starts well but without charging mods

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry guys,but in which folder does a game end up when it is installed?
Because if i copy the entire sdcard to pc,then format and i want to restore only a certain game which folder should i copy?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys,but in which folder does a game end up when it is installed?
Because if i copy the entire sdcard to pc,then format and i want to restore only a certain game which folder should i copy?
That depends on the location of where its installed. If its installed to the SD card, it goes inside the Nintendo folder. But if its installed to internal memory, there is no folder because its installed within the console.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That depends on the location of where its installed. If its installed to the SD card, it goes inside the Nintendo folder. But if its installed to internal memory, there is no folder because its installed within the console.
And what should i look for inside the Nintendo folder?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what should i look for inside the Nintendo folder?
Well its inside the folder in the form of .NCA files. If you're looking for a specific game, then you're kind of out of luck. Games are given random numbers. Either have a backup of the Nintendo folder or dump the game by itself with some homebrew.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

DeathRainSpidey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated it with my 128 gb FAT32 microSD. Now I'm running latest atmosphere but another problem. After injecting fusee.bin I get the blue atmosphere logo, and then the black one, but now it always runs a fatal error occurred when running atmosphere error. It says the Error description is std::abort() called (0xffe)

DeathRainSpidey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated it with my 128 gb FAT32 microSD. Now I'm running latest atmosphere but another problem. After injecting fusee.bin I get the blue atmosphere logo, and then the black one, but now it always runs a fatal error occurred when running atmosphere error. It says the Error description is std::abort() called (0xffe)
i have the bin error as well but I can't attach it

DeathRainSpidey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the bin error as well but I can't attach it
update to this, i tried reading the bin error by mounting it after converting it to an iso, but the iso says the file is corrupted, so at this point I'm not too sure how to fix it at my end. I should also mention at this point that I updated both atmosphere and hekate to 5.6.5 and installed it alongside Nyx.

DeathRainSpidey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started using the Hekate 5.6.5 Bin to inject as payload, and that menu pops up fine. But when I try to launch Atmosphere from that menu I again get the fatal error screen

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I recommend the website sdsetup, then just select your desired files and past them to the SD. Also put the homebrew aoi updater and use it to download a personalized cfw and sigpaths

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well its inside the folder in the form of .NCA files. If you're looking for a specific game, then you're kind of out of luck. Games are given random numbers. Either have a backup of the Nintendo folder or dump the game by itself with some homebrew.
Thanks,then i had already found the files located in Nintendo/content/registered/000000xx if i understand correctly.
Another question:the dump of the game made with various HB, has the title or the ID of the game and you recommend it for a better recovery?

holister

Trophies
XP
Country
France
:D Hello my friends !

I have bought a nintendo switch V1 with Atmosphere and Afoil,
I purchased Minecraft and now I want to play with the backup of it,
but I don't want to connect to nintendo and today I use DNS to avoid connection to nintendo.

Problem: I cannot create multiplayer game, even if there is no problem on iphone, android, or other switch that don't play with a backup game but the cardrige one (and not on a hacked one of course), connected to wifi without DNS protection (dns blocking nintendo)

I don't want to try to test multiplayer setting by connecting the hacked switch on network without nintendo DNS blocking...

Does anyone think I can connect the switch to wifi without DND blocking and try to play the game (I will not connect to nintendo network with a nintendo account, just let the game speak with nintendo servers....)

Thank you so much !! :)

Wallygator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi! I only have CFW-sysnand on the Switch I bought (so I don't know if it's clean or not and I read it's possible to clean it with Hacku) so that I could make a CFW-emunand later but for now my question is:
Under CFW-sysnand, can I use tinfoil (and so be online just for downloading) ?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks,then i had already found the files located in Nintendo/content/registered/000000xx if i understand correctly.
Another question:the dump of the game made with various HB, has the title or the ID of the game and you recommend it for a better recovery?
A dump of the game using homebrew is more versatile than a raw dump extracted from the Nintendo folder. The reason being is that anything taken out of the Nintendo folder can then only be reinserted into that specific Nintendo folder and no other since Nintendo folder's are console-specific but a dump with homebrew can be reinstalled onto any Switch.
:D Hello my friends !

I have bought a nintendo switch V1 with Atmosphere and Afoil,
I purchased Minecraft and now I want to play with the backup of it,
but I don't want to connect to nintendo and today I use DNS to avoid connection to nintendo.

Problem: I cannot create multiplayer game, even if there is no problem on iphone, android, or other switch that don't play with a backup game but the cardrige one (and not on a hacked one of course), connected to wifi without DNS protection (dns blocking nintendo)

I don't want to try to test multiplayer setting by connecting the hacked switch on network without nintendo DNS blocking...

Does anyone think I can connect the switch to wifi without DND blocking and try to play the game (I will not connect to nintendo network with a nintendo account, just let the game speak with nintendo servers....)

Thank you so much !! :)
It doesn't matter if you don't go online with a Nintendo Account, simply going online with a hacked console is enough to get banned. Your only 2 options are to go online and risk getting banned or stay offline with DNS blocking.
Hi! I only have CFW-sysnand on the Switch I bought (so I don't know if it's clean or not and I read it's possible to clean it with Hacku) so that I could make a CFW-emunand later but for now my question is:
Under CFW-sysnand, can I use tinfoil (and so be online just for downloading) ?
You can but I recommend pairing it with 90DNS so you are not banned immediately for going online.

Wallygator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A dump of the game using homebrew is more versatile than a raw dump extracted from the Nintendo folder. The reason being is that anything taken out of the Nintendo folder can then only be reinserted into that specific Nintendo folder and no other since Nintendo folder's are console-specific but a dump with homebrew can be reinstalled onto any Switch.

It doesn't matter if you don't go online with a Nintendo Account, simply going online with a hacked console is enough to get banned. Your only 2 options are to go online and risk getting banned or stay offline with DNS blocking.

You can but I recommend pairing it with 90DNS so you are not banned immediately for going online.
Ok thank you for the advice. Put the files on SD myself should be safer :)

holister

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Thanks a lots, so, very difficult for a kid to net get banned with a hacked switch :-)

Reactions: Draxzelex

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Perfect,thank you so much for the explanation.

Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: more of a platinum guy myself personally