Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didn't want to use it as an excuse, but it is way more complicated now ;)

When I press launch, I have 3 options:
CFW - sysMMC
CFW - emuMMC
Stock - sysMMC
Well that is because the systems being used nowadays are also more complicated. Now I don't know if you were using emuMMC or not but try launching emuMMC and see if it works.
I see. I guess it's not a problem for me since I'm only interested on loading into my Emunand.

Does Daybreak need Internet to update the emuMMC? As I said before I have access to a Switch Lite with the latest official firmware so I'd rather update the emuMMC with that if it is safe and won't get me banned by some (very) odd reason.

Thank you
No, Daybreak doesn't use the Internet to update the firmware but you do need a dump of the firmware you wish to update to. You can either dump it yourself from a hacked console that is already running that firmware or download it illegally from the Internet.

noob41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well that is because the systems being used nowadays are also more complicated. Now I don't know if you were using emuMMC or not but try launching emuMMC and see if it works.
that's true.

Okay, launched the emuMMC, I saw the atmosphere sign quickly
Now I'm in the profile of the previous user, without any games.

When I go to the album, I have following things:
Goldleaf (folder)
ChoiDujourNX
Daybreak
Goldleaf
JKSV
Reboot to payload

Voltar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No, Daybreak doesn't use the Internet to update the firmware but you do need a dump of the firmware you wish to update to. You can either dump it yourself from a hacked console that is already running that firmware or download it illegally from the Internet.
How do I do the dump?

...and I'm guessing nobody knows or has tested to update the emuMMC with the 'Match version with local users' thing, right?

Because that would be the fastest and simplest way, yeah...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's true.

Okay, launched the emuMMC, I saw the atmosphere sign quickly
Now I'm in the profile of the previous user, without any games.

When I go to the album, I have following things:
Goldleaf (folder)
ChoiDujourNX
Daybreak
Goldleaf
JKSV
Reboot to payload
Now try launching CFW on sysMMC from Hekate.
How do I do the dump?

...and I'm guessing nobody knows or has tested to update the emuMMC with the 'Match version with local users' thing, right?

Because that would be the fastest and simplest way, yeah...
Oops, sorry forgot to link you the tool. This is what you can use to dump Nintendo Switch firmware files. You can also use the "Match Version" feature to update the firmware of your emuMMC provided you have a game that is a on lower version.

noob41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Okay, that's loading my profiles and I also see the games again.

I even can play a few games again :toot: THANK YOU!!

For some games, I still have an issue.
For example, super mario party, is showing me a cloud next to the title.
When I click on this, it ask me to do a system update. Do I have to do this?
If I click to start the software, it tells me that I need to download the data.
Only thing I can do here is download or cancel

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, that's loading my profiles and I also see the games again.

I even can play a few games again :toot: THANK YOU!!

For some games, I still have an issue.
For example, super mario party, is showing me a cloud next to the title.
When I click on this, it ask me to do a system update. Do I have to do this?
If I click to start the software, it tells me that I need to download the data.
Only thing I can do here is download or cancel
You can update your system but don't do it online or you risk getting banned. Instead, you can use the homebrew application Daybreak to update your firmware which comes bundled with Atmosphere. In order to use Daybreak, you need to have a dump of the firmware you want to update to. You can either dump it yourself from a hacked console or download it illegally from the Internet.

noob41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can update your system but don't do it online or you risk getting banned. Instead, you can use the homebrew application Daybreak to update your firmware which comes bundled with Atmosphere. In order to use Daybreak, you need to have a dump of the firmware you want to update to. You can either dump it yourself from a hacked console or download it illegally from the Internet.
I'm not online, not connected with any WiFi
I see indeed Daybreak in the album, when I open it, I get the option install or exit.
Which firmware I need to update?

I searching online and reading on the site https://rentry.org/Daybreak

Is that a good one to follow?

Last edited by noob41,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not online, not connected with any WiFi
I see indeed Daybreak in the album, when I open it, I get the option install or exit.
Which firmware I need to update?
You can update to the latest firmware which is 13.2. Also please reread what I posted on how to use Daybreak.

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
Scrolling here learning to mod my dishwasher
XP
Country
United States
I have got my Switch Keys.txt in the atmosphere folder, there's not really any clear instruction on how to find the games on my actual PC through nut.

I've chosen the folder to scan for games in, but nothing appears on the NUT GUI.
I'm sorry, I didn't clarify. Download nut.exe, the .reg and the driver. Keep them all in the same directory together, I keep them by themselves. Transfer the keys.txt file into the same directory as nut.exe. Install the driver, then the reg file, then launch nut. Let it do it's thing then you'll see the GUI popup. Click on the "local scan paths" tab, click "browse"and point it to the directory containing your games. After that, click scan at the top and watch your list populate. Follow @Chaosta 's directions for transferring.

BE CAREFUL WITH THE ORGANIZE FILES FUNCTION!!!! I ended up messing up my backups that I had updated with have updates and dlc and when I clicked organize, it deleted them all so I had to update the games all over again. Ooof.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
How do i apply a RomFS patch to a NSP file? I know with CFW i can just put the RomFS folder on the Atmosphere folder, but i would like to just make 1 NSP with the patches applied so whenever i install it, it has the patch without the need of the RomFS folder.

NeoCulexor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Switch currently started acting up by randomly giving me the fatal error message whenever I boot up Atmosphere.

I am currently on update 1.2.5 and it goes to the black fatal error screen whenever I boot it up, this happened to my multiple times even after getting it to actually work.

Also, I've been randomly getting the SD card removed message when I take the system out of sleep mode after setting the system down.

My system just did the same SD card error just now.

This has been happening to me for the past few weeks and its driving me nuts.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Has anyone resolved this issue?

Lastly, how can I tell if my MicroSD is corrupted?
Its a 400gb and brand new.

Sadly, it hard for me to provide screenshots for this.

Voltar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Oops, sorry forgot to link you the tool. This is what you can use to dump Nintendo Switch firmware files. You can also use the "Match Version" feature to update the firmware of your emuMMC provided you have a game that is a on lower version.
Thank you 👌

Reactions: Draxzelex

DoctorHyacinth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a guide for setting up a Switch emulator (like Yuzu) without touching a Switch device? I just want to run an emulator and try out free homebrew games (or maybe even making/modding some), but the Yuzu guide requires that you hack your Switch to get started. I do not want to mod my Switch at all. I could not find a relevant post discussing this. Is this possible?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Switch currently started acting up by randomly giving me the fatal error message whenever I boot up Atmosphere.

I am currently on update 1.2.5 and it goes to the black fatal error screen whenever I boot it up, this happened to my multiple times even after getting it to actually work.

Also, I've been randomly getting the SD card removed message when I take the system out of sleep mode after setting the system down.

My system just did the same SD card error just now.

This has been happening to me for the past few weeks and its driving me nuts.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Has anyone resolved this issue?

Lastly, how can I tell if my MicroSD is corrupted?
Its a 400gb and brand new.

Sadly, it hard for me to provide screenshots for this.
Well if its corrupted, a simple format should fix the issue. While you're at it, you should also check to see if the SD card is fake or not. If neither of these resolve your problem, then unfortunately your SD card reader may be broken and will need to be replaced.
Is there a guide for setting up a Switch emulator (like Yuzu) without touching a Switch device? I just want to run an emulator and try out free homebrew games (or maybe even making/modding some), but the Yuzu guide requires that you hack your Switch to get started. I do not want to mod my Switch at all. I could not find a relevant post discussing this. Is this possible?
So I've never actually setup or used Yuzu so I don't know why or what it would need from a retail console in order to run but from the looks of things, you technically don't need a hacked console to follow the guide. Its just that using a hacked console allows you to follow the guide legally. The only part that requires a hacked console are obtaining the keys and those can be found online. Prod.keys can be any keys file because it just contains the keys that all Nintendo Switch consoles share. Title.keys are keys used to decrypt eShop games but since you don't plan on running games, you don't even need these. In conclusion, all you need to do is find the Switch keys somewhere on the Internet. Since they are copyrighted files, I cannot help you find them.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question I’m trying to link my Nintendo account (dummy account) to my Emmunand how does that process work without a ban is it 90NDS? I’m trying to get the N64 online for smooth gameplay

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
Scrolling here learning to mod my dishwasher
XP
Country
United States
can try this nsp forwarder, but honestly, should stop using that store, alot is heavily out dated and many apps there cause many ppl compatibility issues
Ahhh, ok. Thank you. Is there an up-to-date alternative that I can use?

Also, is it safe to use nxthemer or whatever is called?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1