Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Having one of the weirdest issues, Was playing Xenoblade DE, and wanted to shorten the grind I was doing a bit by getting a xp modifier cheat, so I downloaded the tesla overlays for edizon, then used the All In one updater homebrew to download the cheats files, however after I had done that Xenoblade DE refuses to run, it will crash with the software closed because an error occurred error if I try and run it, thought it was the tesla stuff so removed those and rebooted, no dice, thought perhaps me going into edizon manually when the game was running previously perhaps corrupted the game so reinstalled it, no dice, however I noticed if I used the all in one app to delete the cheats file the game suddenly will run again, no idea why just the cheats file itself is breaking things anyone know?
Atmosphere enables all cheats it finds in the cheat file by default. That is probably why you experience that your game doesn't start just by having the cheat file on your SD card. You can disable that by changing the line '; dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1' to 'dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0' in systems_settings.ini and reboot. If you haven't changed anything in the ini file before you can find it in \atmosphere\config_template on your SD card. Copy the file to \atmosphere\config
Now you can enable the cheats you want ingame from the Tesla menu.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Atmosphere enables all cheats it finds in the cheat file by default. That is probably why you experience that your game doesn't start just by having the cheat file on your SD card. You can disable that by changing the line '; dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1' to 'dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0' in systems_settings.ini and reboot. If you haven't changed anything in the ini file before you can find it in \atmosphere\config_template on your SD card. Copy the file to \atmosphere\config
Now you can enable the cheats you want ingame from the Tesla menu.

I was following a tutorial for cheats that did mention that, so I did it, so I don't think that's a problem unless I did it wrong.
Ay7XiQl.png
Gonna readd tesla and get the cheats only for Xenoblade DE and try that..

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I was following a tutorial for cheats that did mention that, so I did it, so I don't think that's a problem unless I did it wrong.
Ay7XiQl.png
Gonna readd tesla and get the cheats only for Xenoblade DE and try that..
Do you have the ini file placed in \atmosphere\config on your SD card?

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to install some updates for games in NSP format and they are not working as the game asks me to download the update :( I've tried putting it on my SD card and also installing from internet with Tinwoo

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to install some updates for games in NSP format and they are not working as the game asks me to download the update :( I've tried putting it on my SD card and also installing from internet with Tinwoo
Are you sure that they are the same Title ID as the original game you have installed already. They must be same Title ID's or atleast last few numbers may differ only .....Example: Title ID in bold
Empire of Sin BaseGame [010058600E530000][v0]
Empire of Sin UPDATE ... [010058600E530800][v131072]

Also make sure your FW is updated, or atleast check that the game/update can run on your FW version. Newer games/ updates require higher FW's. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by BigOnYa,

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure that they are the same Title ID as the original game you have installed already. They must be same Title ID's or atleast last few numbers may differ only .....Example: Title ID in bold
Empire of Sin BaseGame [010058600E530000][v0]
Empire of Sin UPDATE ... [010058600E530800][v131072]

Also make sure your FW is updated, or atleast check that the game/update can run on your FW version. Newer games/ updates require higher FW's. Good luck and have fun!

Tried all of this and no dice :( I am on 11.0.1 so idk whats wrong

PrinceRikei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated Hekate and Atmosphere but for some reason whenever I boot into Atmosphere it says that I'm on v5.0.1. How do I ifx this so that it says v5.5.4?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said when I boot into ATM but I meant Hekate.
Put updated files of Hekate on sd card. And delete old files first before copying over new files.
When you get Atmosphere it includes Hekate, but you may not have deleted old Atmosphere/ Hekate folders first before copying over, which you should do.

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: PrinceRikei

JatheJester

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I missing something?

Running emunand.
I have latest Atmos plus sig patches from ITotalJustice.
Loaded up primary through Hekate payloads window.
Installed Tinfoil through HB menu.
When I go to open Tinfoil, I still get the red screen error.

What do I need to change to get Tinfoil to work??

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Am I missing something?

Running emunand.
I have latest Atmos plus sig patches from ITotalJustice.
Loaded up primary through Hekate payloads window.
Installed Tinfoil through HB menu.
When I go to open Tinfoil, I still get the red screen error.

What do I need to change to get Tinfoil to work??
What red screen error is that?
If you are talking about the warning that you are using patches that the Tinfoil developer doesn't like then it is because you have the sigpatches for Hekate on your SD card. When I got it I just chose to let it remove the "offending" files. It turns out it only removed an ini file that is used by Hekate. But if you load the fusse_primary payload from Hekate you don't need that file. That solved it for me.

clothbeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello people.
Yesterday i flashed my switch aftrer this Tutorial : https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/user_guide/getting_started/

All worked exept everytime i start a game i get this errorcode :
2155-8007

and it tells me that cloudsafegaming icould not be checked. I cant deactivate it in Emunand .

Looks like it trys to connect to the Nintendo Servers. I used the 90dns and the emummc.txt and both work.
When i start a game like Mario + Bowsers Fury it tells me there i a update even if everything is blocked.

My Idea is now, go to Stock Firmware, wipe it complete, then generate the Emummc again all clean and Use only offlineusers.

Or has someone other ideas ?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hello people.
Yesterday i flashed my switch aftrer this Tutorial : https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/user_guide/getting_started/

All worked exept everytime i start a game i get this errorcode :
2155-8007

and it tells me that cloudsafegaming icould not be checked. I cant deactivate it in Emunand .

Looks like it trys to connect to the Nintendo Servers. I used the 90dns and the emummc.txt and both work.
When i start a game like Mario + Bowsers Fury it tells me there i a update even if everything is blocked.

My Idea is now, go to Stock Firmware, wipe it complete, then generate the Emummc again all clean and Use only offlineusers.

Or has someone other ideas ?
You need the sigpatches from here: https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases
Download the version that matches your FW version, Athmosphere version and payload and unzip the files to your SD card. Then reboot the switch and try again.

clothbeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can install and play those games . after i dismiss that information about the error i can start my game

even with those Signaturepatches i get that error

Last edited by clothbeam,

Zylavera

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any SX Lite replica/alternative?

Hey all, I own a switch lite and would like to hack it. AFAIK the TX SX chips are no where to be found anymore since the Nintendo lawsuit. I've been looking around the internet for potential new hacks or any SX chips replicas and found nothing so far. That's why I'm posting here in hope to get some information regarding hacking the Switch Lite in 2021. Is there any new modchip or SX replica that's being worked on ? and is there any hope of hacking the switch lite in 2021? Thank you.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any SX Lite replica/alternative?

Hey all, I own a switch lite and would like to hack it. AFAIK the TX SX chips are no where to be found anymore since the Nintendo lawsuit. I've been looking around the internet for potential new hacks or any SX chips replicas and found nothing so far. That's why I'm posting here in hope to get some information regarding hacking the Switch Lite in 2021. Is there any new modchip or SX replica that's being worked on ? and is there any hope of hacking the switch lite in 2021? Thank you.
No just get an unpatched Switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight. +1