Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what you downloaded but it is not the same thing that I downloaded. The ZIP file I downloaded had the .NRO file in another folder.
Maybe he removed it can u upload the nro please I really can’t find it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never mind bro thanks I finally found it

Reactions: Draxzelex

Daroxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
So I got a switch with SN xaj4005 and after trying to inject hekate payload it stays on black screen. I guess this means it is patched? I'm asking since I read some threads about patched consoles where they just restarted when injecting a payload.

//e: if it is patched what chances do I have to get it to work? I read smth about a modchip for "mariko" consoles (dunno if mine counts as mariko?).

Last edited by Daroxx,

hyperdash20

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
after I updated my firmware from 10.2 to 11.0.0 using choidujournx and in sysnand , sxos is either just stucked on black screen or i need to turn it off and on and wait for miracle that it will boot that sometime will take 3-5 mins before it boots > using NS V2 mariko please help

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
after I updated my firmware from 10.2 to 11.0.0 using choidujournx and in sysnand , sxos is either just stucked on black screen or i need to turn it off and on and wait for miracle that it will boot that sometime will take 3-5 mins before it boots > using NS V2 mariko please help

1) Make a nand+boot+keys backup
2) Switch to Atmosphere as it now supports mariko
3) Use Daybreak to upgrade and downgrade as ChoidujourNX hasn't been updated to support mariko, and I've seen people have issues with it running on mariko.

ThreeG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a step by step guide to hacking the switch? a noob one would be ideal. I remember there was a noob guide for hacking the 3ds.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got a switch with SN xaj4005 and after trying to inject hekate payload it stays on black screen. I guess this means it is patched? I'm asking since I read some threads about patched consoles where they just restarted when injecting a payload.

//e: if it is patched what chances do I have to get it to work? I read smth about a modchip for "mariko" consoles (dunno if mine counts as mariko?).
Based on that serial number, the console is not patched. There is something wrong with your setup.

Is there a step by step guide to hacking the switch? a noob one would be ideal. I remember there was a noob guide for hacking the 3ds.
https://switch.homebrew.guide/

Reactions: ThreeG

F1reFly

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, i have a Mariko switch, my switch is on version 9.0.1, i wonder if i stay on that version or i update, i really want to maybe one day hack my switch, i have look for someone to install a mod ship but I didn't find anyone in my city to do it, i am without options here, so what do you guys think i should do?
wait or just give up?
Sorry for my english :)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have a Mariko switch, my switch is on version 9.0.1, i wonder if i stay on that version or i update, i really want to maybe one day hack my switch, i have look for someone to install a mod ship but I didn't find anyone in my city to do it, i am without options here, so what do you guys think i should do?
wait or just give up?
Sorry for my english :)
You should sell your Mariko console and get an unpatched Switch. There is no telling when we will get an exploit for Mariko units if ever or what firmware it may require.

F1reFly

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You should sell your Mariko console and get an unpatched Switch. There is no telling when we will get an exploit for Mariko units if ever or what firmware it may require.
i could try but in city there is a lot of people selling switchs (not mariko) for some reason, i dont think there is someone to buy my console, and i dont have the money now to sell and spend more money on a unpatch switch
Thanks for the Help!

Last edited by F1reFly,

hyperdash20

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
1) Make a nand+boot+keys backup
2) Switch to Atmosphere as it now supports mariko
3) Use Daybreak to upgrade and downgrade as ChoidujourNX hasn't been updated to support mariko, and I've seen people have issues with it running on mariko.

i was able to downgrade my fw to 10.2 but the issue is still the same i think my switch had they called hidden brick

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I were to pick up an unpatched v1 switch on eBay and it has firmware 11.0.1 on it, can I still hack it for Homebrew?
As the name implies, an unpatched console is one that has vulnerable hardware therefore it logically follows that the firmware/software is irrelevant. Firmware only matters for unpatched consoles when it comes to running which CFW as CFW is firmware-dependent.

ThreeG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do i have to create a user / nintendo account on switch before I start the hacking? And should i have airplane mode on through the whole thing?

Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol