Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it give you an error message?
No, it stays on a black screen. And then I have to hold down the power button and turn it off. Then it lags on a black screen and eventually I get a message from sx saying something went wrong and press the power button to reset it.

reddead95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay newbie here so I'm trying to do a save edit file I'm using Edizon on my switch. And when I use this tool to use the save editor when I edit the file it shows that it's being modified but when I boot up the system it doesn't show the save file been modified and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or just lost lol am trying to do this with RF4S

Last edited by reddead95,

sisi1996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hi! I'm planning to buy a Switch to install CFW on. I just wanted to know if you can play online on sysnand stock with downloaded nsp games installed on emummc CFW. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by sisi1996,

schocker3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Do I risk getting banned if I were to do the following steps?
  1. Turn on airplane mode
  2. Delete all existing wifi connections
  3. Install cfw and inject payload
  4. Dump/extract save file of my digital version of pokemon sword
  5. Edit in some "legitimate" pokemon with pkhex
  6. Load the edited save file back into the game
  7. Shut down the console and reboot it so that the payload is no longer injected
  8. Turn airplane mode off and go online with pokemon sword
If I would risk getting banned when executing these steps, which additional steps are needed to minimize that risk or even better, eliminate it?

I'm new here so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong thread.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I risk getting banned if I were to do the following steps?
  1. Turn on airplane mode
  2. Delete all existing wifi connections
  3. Install cfw and inject payload
  4. Dump/extract save file of my digital version of pokemon sword
  5. Edit in some "legitimate" pokemon with pkhex
  6. Load the edited save file back into the game
  7. Shut down the console and reboot it so that the payload is no longer injected
  8. Turn airplane mode off and go online with pokemon sword
If I would risk getting banned when executing these steps, which additional steps are needed to minimize that risk or even better, eliminate it?

I'm new here so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong thread.
You can still get banned. There is no way to minimize the risk. Either accept the risk or do not hack your console at all.

imeangay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, So I have a switch, it is hackable, i have the tools to do so, bought my switch mainly for animal crossing, and would like to play online with my friends, but would also like to hack my switch, I only have a 32 gb SD card though, Should I mod my console or naw? Will i be able to play online still with my friends if i use emunand or.. whatever?

RCP90totheface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey you guys! I have an issue with SXLoader and NSZ files. I have them in the loader but when I try to install, I get either 'install failed' or the file says 'queued', but never moves past 0%. Ive tried with a few NSZs and also in tinfoil (same deal). My SXOS and FW are both up to date. If I 'quit' the loader it crashes and I have to press the home button, not sure if this is of any relevance. SOrry if this has been covered before. Searching can be hard!

Houjin

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there, I just wanted to ask if there is some sort of homebrew that lets me "emulate" the controller that I am using?

Like for example if I do have 4 pro controller and want to play mario party it wouldn´t accept them, is there any homebrew that can trick the switch into thinking that I am using joy cons instead?

Thanks in advance!

koenergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay since 9.2 just released, I can just update my SysNAND without problems right? (Using emuNAND CFW)

Also which options should I choose when updating through atmosphere updater (if the update comes)? For context, I boot my emuNAND using hekate with fusee-primary payload.

Howard784

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi as there is a new update for the switch 9.2.0 there will also be a new atmosphere update. May I ask the steps to properly update atmosphere 0.10.2 and switch firmware 9.1.0 to the latest one releasing later on? Thanks

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the latest versions of tinfoil and sxos. That being said I enabled certain cheats for sonic mania in tinfoil. Then activated them once again via sxos.

But the cheats, such as 99 lives, aren’t showing up. Any idea as to why?

danielerotondo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good Morning!
I have a Nintendo switch perma-banned for using CFW and i have original game cards too. Today i've bought a new Nintendo Switch and I would like to know if using the original games previously used on the old console could lead to the ban of the new one.

Thanks!

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi as there is a new update for the switch 9.2.0 there will also be a new atmosphere update. May I ask the steps to properly update atmosphere 0.10.2 and switch firmware 9.1.0 to the latest one releasing later on? Thanks
1) Make a backup of your SD card
2) Download the latest release of atmosphere and put it on your sd card
3) Download the latest release of hekate and put it on your sd card (only if you use hekate for booting)
4) Download the latest release of ChoiDujourNX and the homebrew you are using and put it in your switch folder
5) Download the firmware files for 9.2.0, put it in your firmware folder and update with ChoiDujourNX

Good Morning!
I have a Nintendo switch perma-banned for using CFW and i have original game cards too. Today i've bought a new Nintendo Switch and I would like to know if using the original games previously used on the old console could lead to the ban of the new one.

Thanks!
You can still use them. Only your console is banned, not your game cartridges.

is it possible to install games on external drive and not on the internal memory/m.sd card(SX OS)?
You can put XCI files on your external drive.

Reactions: danielerotondo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I can't believe you got me with that +1