The base game Tid of diablo2 is 0100726014352000,

but the update tid is 0100726014352800
"2800" behind is this normal?

i want to play older version,
version 1.0.0.5 bid is CDD2F630425B3918
and also tried version 1.0.0.6 bid is 3887ACDBCF1F63BA

i start the game it did really show version 1.0.0.5

But at edizon show bid is 0000000000000000
I still dont why. Tried different update version still same.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For my case
The base game Tid of diablo2 is 0100726014352000,

but the update tid is 0100726014352800
"2800" behind is this normal?

i want to play older version,
version 1.0.0.5 bid is CDD2F630425B3918
and also tried version 1.0.0.6 bid is 3887ACDBCF1F63BA

i start the game it did really show version 1.0.0.5

But at edizon show bid is 0000000000000000
I still dont why. Tried different update version still same.

You have to use the build id the game update version is on, may as well check this thread

https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-2624#post-9995679

Reactions: sl3ge

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to overclock mine the 1st time, however, I'm so confused. You guys please give me the most simple and safest way to do?
Not trying to be a gatekeeper, but overclocking isn’t a one size fits all endeavor. It’s very dependent upon the problem you’re trying to solve and the hardware you’re using. If you’re on a V1 it’s hardly worth the trouble at all. It won’t be something you will want to just leave on all the time but turn on to fix a problem with a specific game or app. Some games/apps will benefit from higher GPU (60 fps hacks for example), while others will need more CPU (many emulators.) Most games will see no benefit and it will simply put stress on the systems and drain your battery faster for nothing. You should pick an issue and dive deep into solving that specific issue by reading up on the sys-clk sysmodule. Sorry this is probably not the answer you wanted.

Reactions: ngoctung91

littleslayer15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just installed a mod chip on my switch. I followed this guide on how to set it up

I followed it exactly. Even though the guide didn't tell me to I did add a boot.dat file on the sd card because my switch wouldn't get past the boot.dat screen if I didn't. I when I tried to launch atmosphere the slash screen shows up for a second, but then it just goes to a blank screen. Also in the video it shows that he's able to boot into the stock firmware, but that option doesn't show up for me. I'm trying to use atmosphere 1.4.0. My switch is probably on the most recent firmware. This is the mod chip I'm using

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtvZ2N6

I don't really know what I'm doing, so if you can be as noob friendly as possible I would appreciate it.

Ricetomeetyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are spot on, you need to run the game once to create the game save hierarchy.

You can find game titleIDs here:

https://titledblookup.stackblitz.io/

View attachment 338965

1) select language file
2) add a search term
3) Lets’a Go!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

When I got into JKSV and hold A to creat save data for every game it says "Save Data Creation Failed".

I went back into the SC card on the computer and the only title that was there was Mario Party, but it was actually listed as "Mario Party" rather than the string of 0000000s that I'm supposed to line it up with for dragging and dropping. Do you know what the problem is (other than maybe me :) )?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed a mod chip on my switch. I followed this guide on how to set it up

I followed it exactly. Even though the guide didn't tell me to I did add a boot.dat file on the sd card because my switch wouldn't get past the boot.dat screen if I didn't. I when I tried to launch atmosphere the slash screen shows up for a second, but then it just goes to a blank screen. Also in the video it shows that he's able to boot into the stock firmware, but that option doesn't show up for me. I'm trying to use atmosphere 1.4.0. My switch is probably on the most recent firmware. This is the mod chip I'm using

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtvZ2N6

I don't really know what I'm doing, so if you can be as noob friendly as possible I would appreciate it.

Are you on a V1 or V2 Switch?

That video is a mess…trying to cram so much important information into a short ADHD video with cut scenes, Picture in Picture and distracting music in the background. WCGW?

Try going through a written guide and see if it helps clarify some things:

https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy
Post automatically merged:

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

When I got into JKSV and hold A to creat save data for every game it says "Save Data Creation Failed".
Play the game to the point of having a save to backup and see if that fixes things.
I went back into the SC card on the computer and the only title that was there was Mario Party, but it was actually listed as "Mario Party" rather than the string of 0000000s that I'm supposed to line it up with for dragging and dropping. Do you know what the problem is (other than maybe me :) )?
You will have to look up the titleID and put it into the appropriate game title. Here’s a lookup link:

titledblookup — listing game titles with titleid

Ricetomeetyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That video is a mess…trying to cram so much important information into a short ADHD video with cut scenes, Picture in Picture and distracting music in the background. WCGW?

Post automatically merged:

Play the game to the point of having a save to backup and see if that fixes things.

You will have to look up the titleID and put it into the appropriate game title. Here’s a lookup link:

titledblookup — listing game titles with titleid
I played each game to the point where they were at least auto saving (do I have to wait until I can select an actual save slot maybe?). In the JKSV app, I can see all the games that it had made at least an autosave file for so I thought it should be easy.

I used your link and the title of Cuphead in your guide example is 000000000000003b but TDBLookup says the title is 0100A5C00D162000...

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played each game to the point where they were at least auto saving (do I have to wait until I can select an actual save slot maybe?). In the JKSV app, I can see all the games that it had made at least an autosave file for so I thought it should be easy. I used your link and the title of
That should be enough. Then go into JKSV and create a NEW save and it should create a the appropriate target directory for you under /JKSV

Ricetomeetyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That should be enough. Then go into JKSV and create a NEW save and it should create a the appropriate target directory for you under /JKSV
I went through each separate game under "Create Save Data" and every single title when I select with A gives me "Save Data Creation Failed".

Also, did you see the other part of my message (below) that I must have edited after you started to respond.

I used your link and the title of Cuphead in your guide example is 000000000000003b but TDBLookup says the title is 0100A5C00D162000...

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went through each separate game under "Create Save Data" and every single title when I select with A gives me "Save Data Creation Failed".

Also, did you see the other part of my message (below) that I must have edited after you started to respond.

Try this:

https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSV#quick-guide

1) X opens the sub menu of options for the currently highlighted user
2) Create All Save Data creates save data for every title on your system for the selected user

The 00000000000003b is just a folder name inside of the :USER partition. It’s a dynamic number and will be different for each *nand. It’s not the actual TitleID.

See here:

043B410A-72ED-457F-9E69-0CBBFA4714BB.jpeg

Waves90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey pals. Did some save editing. Did a backup/restore of the file. Editor shows the changes, but they aren't present in-game. Any advice?

Ricetomeetyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this:

https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSV#quick-guide

1) X opens the sub menu of options for the currently highlighted user
2) Create All Save Data creates save data for every title on your system for the selected user

The 00000000000003b is just a folder name inside of the :USER partition. It’s a dynamic number and will be different for each *nand. It’s not the actual TitleID.

See here:

View attachment 339875
I feel like that is what I already did, but I will try it again. If nothing else, maybe I can just delete the JKSV data and delete all the saves since they are backed up and retry the whole process again. It makes it seem like I don't need to even play the game ahead of time since it will create a save file for me based on the title just being on the switch.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like that is what I already did, but I will try it again. If nothing else, maybe I can just delete the JKSV data and delete all the saves since they are backed up and retry the whole process again. It makes it seem like I don't need to even play the game ahead of time since it will create a save file for me based on the title just being on the switch.
Correct, this is the process that creates all the save directories for all games outside the regular save process…a short cut. The original way requires going to each game indicvidually.

Hey pals. Did some save editing. Did a backup/restore of the file. Editor shows the changes, but they aren't present in-game. Any advice?
What game are you working on and what tool are you using? If JKSV, are you sure you are restoring? The button to restore can be confusing at first.

littleslayer15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I'm almost 100% sure its a V2. I followed the new guide and the same thing happens.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...