1. malaken

malaken Member
    Newcomer

United States
    They connect just fine. No issue there. But how do i transfer anything? Says usb connected waiting for request from pc cliet. Pc side all i see is connetion established. No other options to transfer files or anything.

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I recommend DZ Tinfoil and nut server for installing NSP files over USB or FTP.

3. teethmarks

teethmarks Member
    Newcomer

Antarctica
    hello i have atmosphere and launch with fusee. ive been searching a bit but cannot figure out how to launch official firmware. please help, thank you.

4. Baoh

Baoh Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Guys someone Missing I have download the
    Kosmos Defaults, in the root of SD card I have put the content of the SD folder of the zip, I have put in RCm the console then inject Hakate nut console start in Basic mode the one black screen when Y need to use the +- volume botton to chose. If I go in Launch option there are no playlod gound what to do?

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Just do not boot with Fusee.

Show a picture of the root of your SD card.

6. Hayro

Hayro Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    Legit cartridge + .nsp DLCs + offline Emunand = risk of ban or not?

7. ScrPotato

ScrPotato GBAtemp Regular

United States
    There is ALWAYS a ban risk when you launch CFW for the first time, but if you only ran CFW offline and in emuNAND you should be good. But install incognito and use 90DNS to be safe in emuNAND. (And enable Stealth Mode if you use SX OS which i presume you do because you said emuNAND not emuMMC.)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  8. Joeli53

Joeli53 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I fully understand where you're coming from. I got impatient waiting for my SX Pro order to be delivered, so I ended up doing a tutorial to install Atmosphere. To me, the most important ability was to create an emuMMC/emuNAND so that I can always just go back to a clean sysNAND without any issues. I heard that SXOS is/was the only CFW that allowed for emuMMC to be created, but the tutorial I followed allowed me to create one for Atmosphere. It seems to be working just find so far. I'm tempted to just ignore my SX Pro and go with Atmosphere as my CFW.

But a related question: I created a sysNAND backup and copied to files to a safe place on my PC. I believe it's now safe to delete off of my microSD card? If I'm mistaken, please let me know.

I believe you're using the latest Goldleaf (0.61). I didn't understand it either because of the changed interface. I ended up using Goldleaf 0.5 instead, and it's significantly more straighforward on how to install.

9. Spinsz

Spinsz Member
    Newcomer

United States
    This is probably a dumb question, but if I wanted to play a game online again, could I just load into the OFW and play? Or would that be flagged?

10. ScrPotato

United States
    Always have multiple copies of your NAND, sadly people are dangerous and malicious. And if you accidentaly boot into CFW in your sysNAND you need to restore it to remain clean.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

If you've been careful and didn't install any .nsp you might not get banned like me. (yet) [It can take months to be banned so]

11. Spinsz

Spinsz Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yeah, I haven't downloaded any games or anything like that. The only game I still play online is diablo 3.

12. ScrPotato

United States
    What have you used CFW for?
    Using only Checkpoint (like me) is unlikely to get you banned. (still a chance but lower)

13. Spinsz

Spinsz Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Honestly, I haven't even loaded the cfw yet. Was getting my jig set up perfect and getting everything backed up and games re downloaded in OFW before I even loaded cfw.

14. ScrPotato

United States
    If you never loaded into CFW you shouldn't get banned since Nintendo can't detect if you entered RCM.

15. Spinsz

Spinsz Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yeah, I figured as much. Just wanted to know how I could switch between cfw for certain things and OFW to play diablo 3 online. If that's even possible.

16. Joeli53

Joeli53 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you. Do you mind sharing what you mean by "And if you accidentaly boot into CFW in your sysNAND you need to restore it to remain clean."? Given that I am using emuNAND, I believe that my CFW can only be accessed via emuNAND? Or is there some other way of accidentally launching CFW?

17. ScrPotato

United States
    Since CFW boots through the SD not MMC when you select CFW (sysNAND) in Hekate (for example) you will make your NAND dirty.

18. Joeli53

Joeli53 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I went back to the payload menu and I see what you mean now. Thanks!

19. Spinsz

Spinsz Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Would it be safer to just have cfw stuff on one SD card and use another SD card when I want to boot onto OFW?

20. ScrPotato

United States
    Nintendo doesn't check SD (yet) i had sdfiles on my sd for 1 year (didn't homebrew it then) when i couldn't decide if i wanted to hack it or not. I wasn't banned and i am not banned. (yet)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, PARADISE, SWITCH