1. shinwg

shinwg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    How to update emunand on Sx core Mariko since Choi not working ?

2. shinwg

shinwg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    How to update emunand on SX core mariko ? I hear Choi not support

3. CassioAug

CassioAug GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Right now the only way is turning Stealth mode off and updating it normally through Nintendo. But you shouldn't do it yet, cause there's no benefits in the last update right now and it might cause compatibility problems.

Btw, avoid double posting.

4. shinwg

shinwg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Sorry it was internet connection problem cause double post . Wait u said update from Nintendo I thought never go online on emunand

5. CassioAug

Brazil
    It's better to avoid going online. But that's the only possible way right now, until TX finds a solution. I checked in their own support.

But as I said, you shouldn't worry about updating right now. This new firmware has added nothing new, and in TX forum there are already reports of issues among people using it. Just do not update.

Edit: However, in that same page I saw someone saying it's possible to use ChoiDujourNX. I wouldn't risk it right now though.

Last edited by CassioAug, Jul 14, 2020
  6. shinwg

shinwg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thanks if I update sysnand only emunand will still working

7. Schnida

Schnida GBAtemp Regular

Swaziland
    Is there a way to hide the game in the card-slot on EmuNAND?

8. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Try downloading the latest Atmosphere instead. And you don't really need a guide for emuMMC nowadays as Hekate can setup emuMMC for you. Patches are only for installing pirated or dumped games.

CFW is not really installed but traces remain after the system is turned off which is why having a clean backup is key to preventing a ban. You should also that system resets don't clean the system so you can still get banned after performing one after using CFW/homebrew.

Switch doesn't use NNID. Only the 3DS and Wii U use the NNID.

Hover over the icon, press (+), and delete whatever data is in emuMMC.

Intecandescent likes this.
  9. n0fx

n0fx Member
    Newcomer

I think I might have why it crashes. I think hbmenu only works with 3.0.0+ firmware. I tried to download hbmenu v1.0 and it still crashes for me. I'm going to try to update my emunand to 3.0 and see what happens. I already have the latest atmosphere 0.13.0 and created the emunand with hekate.

10. DavidinCT

DavidinCT Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I need help, pretty desperate tonight...I've been running fine, no issue with emuMMC with Atmosphere on my 256gb SD got a few weeks ago. Tonight I turn it on and started game to find out that, I lost my save game, OH, CRAP, 4 hours lost. Try another one, ALSO gone. and another, Gone. Over 25 hours in games here, as you can guess, not happy here.

Pulled the SD out, no errors or problems with it. Lost all my save games :(

I booted up with my last 128gb SSD, the save games from the games I was playing are still there and pretty far. I tried with Checkpoint to back up from the OLD SD and put on the new SD but, that didn't work.

How can I move the saves from my old SD card and move them to the games that are installed on the NEW SD card ? SO I can be MOST of the way ...

ANY IDEA or am I screwed ?

11. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    What do you mean by "didn't work"?

12. Intecandescent

Newcomer

Vietnam
    [QUOTE="CFW is not really installed but traces remain after the system is turned off which is why having a clean backup is key to preventing a ban. You should also that system resets don't clean the system so you can still get banned after performing one after using CFW/homebrew."[/QUOTE]

Does restore from clean backup and system reset will be enough to cleanse the sysnand?

13. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Restoring from a clean backup is sufficient. As I explained earlier, a system reset does not remove all traces of CFW & homebrew.

Intecandescent likes this.
  14. CassioAug

Brazil
    To restore a clean backup will make your sysnand clean, yes. But it doesn't mean that Nintendo won't have already collected logs of suspicious activities that a clean system shouldn't be able to handle.

15. Intecandescent

Newcomer

Vietnam
    Thank a lot you guys.

Well, not like I care much about the system anyway, Nintendo can ban it. I am only interest in the account, which I use for on my switch lite (non-CFW). I see that many said Nin wont ban account, only console; but one cannot be too careful.

16. 3DSDSXL

3DSDSXL GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Okay i have a question when I am docked to TV and I want to put my console in offline mode it says you can't while docked isn't there any way around this?

Last edited by 3DSDSXL, Jul 15, 2020
  17. CassioAug

Brazil
    You could try activating flight mode undocked, and then dock it. Not sure if that's gonna work though.
    But to be fair, I recommend you to just use Incognito, specially if you're using emuMMC. Or at least 90DNS (but Incognito is better).

18. Blithe34

Blithe34 Newbie
    Newcomer

Pakistan
    I have been forced reset my switch twice since i have installed atmosphere's latest version. So is something up with my switch or the latest atmosphere version?
    Btw i have never forced reset my switch before installing this version of atmosphere.

19. CassioAug

Brazil
    You're forcing reset it because Atmosphere is crashing or freezing? What exactly is happening?
    And the basic question: is your SD card formatted in FAT32?

20. 3DSDSXL

3DSDSXL GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I use sx core & sx lite mod chips which have incognito mode built into the chips.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, PARADISE, SWITCH