Hacking Switch is dead and won’t charge in auto rcm

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I’m sorry I’ve searched and I know this has been asked many times before but keep getting so many different answers . Some say you need to boot with Hekate to start charging I have always used sx pro and had nothing to do with that stuff

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
As far as I understand with li-ion batteries, the points where it takes the longest to charge a portion of the capacity is when the battery is near full, and when it is near drained. When drained, the system won't turn on at all, even if plugged in for charging. It has to reach is certain percentage before it will even allow the system to turn on.

Patience is a virtue.

raheer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I’m sorry I’ve searched and I know this has been asked many times before but keep getting so many different answers . Some say you need to boot with Hekate to start charging I have always used sx pro and had nothing to do with that stuff

i had the same problem, solution: Hold 15-30seconds the power off button and put the charger in and let it charge^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1