Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

eip618

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
SN: XAW700256xxxxx
SN matches: Matches
Region: australia
Frimware: 5.1
Color: LGPE edition
Store: EB games refurb
Bundled: No
26/2/19
Fusée Gelée works: no

Last edited by eip618,
Reactions: Draxzelex

jack243525

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
When i bought i didn't know that all switches aren't hackable but lucky me i bought one here is the information of my switch
SN: XAW100554xxxx
SN matches: Matches with sn on box
Region: United States
Frimware: 4.1.0
Color: Grey
Store: Amazon
Fusée Gelée works: Yes (0x7000)

Reactions: RichKK

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XAW700256xxxxx patched
LGPE edition
A little more information would be nice such as the form used in the OP or by the post right below yours.

EDIT:
SN: XAW700256xxxxx
SN matches: Matches
Region: australia
Frimware: 5.1
Color: LGPE edition
Store: EB games refurb
26/2/19
Fusée Gelée works: no
Thank you for adding the additional information.

Last edited by Draxzelex,

Krayziezay13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I read all night and this morning maybe I'm missing something since ive been up for 24 hrs. I called my local target and she gave me these serial numbers
XAW100677
XAW700130
XAW700131
XAW100892
any of these would be considered unpatched again I apologize due to lack of sleep

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok I read all night and this morning maybe I'm missing something since ive been up for 24 hrs. I called my local target and she gave me these serial numbers
XAW100677
XAW700130
XAW700131
XAW100892
any of these would be considered unpatched again I apologize due to lack of sleep
https://akdm.github.io/ssnc/checker

Out of those, only "XAW100892xxx" seems to be patched, good on you!

michaelpatko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Nintendo switch has xaw7002 help
It's Patched. Don't buy

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have XAJ7004548XXXX. So? Tyvm
Probably Patched, skip it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Plenty of NOT Patched consoles available in Buffalo NY. I found 4 at Best Buy yesterday :)

arschgeige

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi there, thanks for this thread.
When I bought my Switch about two months ago, I just grabbed a random box without minding the SN at all.
Turned out it's XAJ1003 which isn't hackable at the moment.

I'm not really into hacking my Switch for homebrew stuff or copying games. I'm fine with the OFW. But there's one reason I'm eager to temporarily hack my Switch, and that's transferring save files.
I played BOTW a lot via Cemu on my PC and I'm probably around 50 hours or so into the game.
Since I have a real Switch, I'd love to continue this game on the Switch instead of the emulator, but I really don't want to drop my progress and start a new game.
That's why I'm waiting for a CFW so I can convert and transfer my save files, there's a tutorial for that in this forum.
I'd only use the CFW for that, and go back to OFW once I'm done.

I'm just curious on how fast-paced Switch hacking has been so far, and how well things went for older SNs? Has it always been completely unpredictable, or is there a chance that newer SNs (such as XAJ1003) will be hacked "soon"? Or is XAJ1003 even stated as "forever unhackable"? Or is noone interested in hacking these?

It's not my intention to rush anyone, I'm just new to this stuff and would like to get a better overview. The last time I was dealing with that kind of stuff was almost a decade ago when the first PS3 CFW came out.

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there, thanks for this thread.
When I bought my Switch about two months ago, I just grabbed a random box without minding the SN at all.
Turned out it's XAJ1003 which isn't hackable at the moment.

I'm not really into hacking my Switch for homebrew stuff or copying games. I'm fine with the OFW. But there's one reason I'm eager to temporarily hack my Switch, and that's transferring save files.
I played BOTW a lot via Cemu on my PC and I'm probably around 50 hours or so into the game.
Since I have a real Switch, I'd love to continue this game on the Switch instead of the emulator, but I really don't want to drop my progress and start a new game.
That's why I'm waiting for a CFW so I can convert and transfer my save files, there's a tutorial for that in this forum.
I'd only use the CFW for that, and go back to OFW once I'm done.

I'm just curious on how fast-paced Switch hacking has been so far, and how well things went for older SNs? Has it always been completely unpredictable, or is there a chance that newer SNs (such as XAJ1003) will be hacked "soon"? Or is XAJ1003 even stated as "forever unhackable"? Or is noone interested in hacking these?

It's not my intention to rush anyone, I'm just new to this stuff and would like to get a better overview. The last time I was dealing with that kind of stuff was almost a decade ago when the first PS3 CFW came out.

If you wish to wait 4 years then wait or get just the tablet with a unpatched serial more cheap

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do I just wait for it to be unpatched
You're much better off finding an unpatched unit. Just look a couple posts above you, some dude found several unpatched units in his area. They are out there, you just have to look for them. There is no telling how long an exploit for patched units will be publicly available; could be a day, a week, a year, etc.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
With the recent progress on the Android front I figured it might be worth checking out if my Switch might be suitable to run it.

I have a S/N of XFL7014012XXXX and having checked at https://akdm.github.io/ssnc/checker it comes up with the status of "warning", but doesn't say what "warning" means.... I'm guessing it's either one of "warning this Switch can not be hacked", or "warning this Switch may not be able to be hacked".

Can anybody confirm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1