Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Caliel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It should be hackable by FG and it should come with 3.0.0, I HIGHLY recommend you to update your switch via ChoiDujourNX w/o burning these precious efuses, as >=3.0.2 FWs have a chance to get a coldboot exploit. (Or a warmboot exploit, I don't remember if Deja Vu fully works up to 4.1.0).

It's running FW 6.01

Arioko

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys, there is an Android application, "switchScan", that scans and tells you directly if the purchase is safe, and the possible firmware version.

AirbusX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serial: XAW7002*
Serial on device matches serial on box: YES
Region: USA
Firmware: 4.1
Color option: NEON
Store: ANTONLINE (via google express)
Was a bundle (if yes, which): NO
Purchase date: 10/31/2018 give or take
Fusée Gelée works: YEEEEEEES

I took advantage of the recent google express 20% off coupon the other day to get a Switch for my brother's family (for xmas of course). I didn't have high hopes on getting a good one, but my SX Pro works perfectly! The serial numbers listed here don't include anything that starts with XAW7002, but the thread strongly implies that my serial would "definitely be patched". It definitely isn't, and it's on 4.1 (no exfat) to boot.

So, I can go ahead with my original plan to get my bro and his family an SX PRO and a mem card and load it all up with games. They aren't super well off and haven't gotten a new console since his hacked XBOX (original), so I'm sure he'll appreciate it and be plenty comfortable with the hacking stuff. SX Pro plus autorcm is super easy anyway.

I haven't decided yet whether to update to 5.1 with choidujour or leave it on 4.1, and if I should install the exfat update if I do leave it on 4.1. Or, should I try SX's pseudo-"emunand". Also haven't decided whether to set him up with XCIs or NSPs, primarily. Without exfat will he even be able to load XCIs larger than 4gb? And without 5.1 he'll be seriously limited in the games he can play, right?

Both of my switches are on 5.1, using exfat and SXOS with no emunand (one is banned and uses NSPs, the other isn't and uses XCI), so basically I'm debating whether to make his just like mine or try to keep him on 4.1, a setup that I don't really know anything about.

Serial on device matches serial on box: ??? What does this mean?
Serial: XAW10083XXX
Region: USA
Color option: NEON
Store: ANTONLINE (via google express)
Was a bundle (if yes, which): NO
Purchase date: 11/1/2018
Fusée Gelée works: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow! You are lucky!! I did the same and I got a patched unit XAW10083XX
Now I'm debating whether to keep it and hope it gets hacked in future or try to sell it

Last edited by AirbusX,

jang1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Serial: XAJ70066
Serial on device matches serial on box: yes
Region: EU
Color option: neon
Store: amazon
Was a bundle (if yes, which): no
Purchase date: 11/06/2018
Fusée Gelée works: no, patched unit

Just reporting in a unit with higher serial number. As expected, it was patched

jang1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Serial: XAJ70031
Serial on device matches serial on box: yes
Region: EU
Firmware: 4.0.1
Color option: grey
Store: media markt
Was a bundle (if yes, which): no
Purchase date: 11/08/2018
Fusée Gelée works: yes

mhamd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Really hard to say for this one you may need to do the payload test stock FW for this is 4.X. only XAJ10031XX and above not safe to buy, possibly patched
If I understand correctly, I can test it without issues or brick right?

Can you give me a link for payload test stock FW or guide at least

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh can we use AI to crack passwords faster?