Hacking Question Switch FW 9.0.0-AMS 9.4.0 Unable to start software error

Runnr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I've got such rotten luck. I got FW 9.0.0 on standby but then when i tried to open a game, my damn joycon drifted and i hit update fw instead. Now my switch is running 9.0.0. Okay, fine, i can fix this. Got the latest version of AMS 9.4.0 and put it in the SD card as well as updated the prodkeys. Things looking good. Tried to play my games, suddenly most of them are corrupted with 2 saying "Unable to start software" instead. Thats just great! Anybody know why i cant play any of my games, corrupted i get but why are some of them unable to start? Please help me out!
Oh why cant the switch haxing be as easy as the PSvita or the PS4?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Signatures patches are outdated most likely.

Also.

Oh why cant the switch haxing be as easy as the PSvita or the PS4?

upload_2019-9-19_10-10-1.png

The Switch its easier to modify than the PS4 and the Vita. Trust.

Runnr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Oh thank you!!! That did the trick, i can play all my games now, the corrupted ones turned out fine as well. Oh thank you, i was about to sell my switch. That was quite a scare for me since i really hate getting into a hassle.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never modified a PS4 but I'm gonna disagree on the Vita part. The Vita and its tools are so simple you would have to be pretty braindead to not be able to figure it out.

If you dont care about EmuMMC on your switch, you literally just need to put files on your MicroSD, and install games using any tittle installer.

On the vita, you need to install several plugins in order to install games, not to mention there are several install format, such as vpk, folder, nonpdrm, etc etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E