NeoSDAP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hello!

As you noticed in the title of the thread, I upgrade my o3DS to an n2DS XL that I found cheap in a pawn shop.

It's in perfect condition and comes with the Mario Kart 7 game preloaded on the console.

What will happen to the preloaded game when making the transfer? Will it be associated with my NNID or removed from the target console?

And yes, the n2DS XL doesn't have NNID associated with it.

I've seen cases where preloaded games are transferred from the source console to the target console, but not the other way around. So I have that doubt.

Thank you uwu

PS.: I'm sorry for my English

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

As you noticed in the title of the thread, I upgrade my o3DS to an n2DS XL that I found cheap in a pawn shop.

It's in perfect condition and comes with the Mario Kart 7 game preloaded on the console.

What will happen to the preloaded game when making the transfer? Will it be associated with my NNID or removed from the target console?

And yes, the n2DS XL doesn't have NNID associated with it.

I've seen cases where preloaded games are transferred from the source console to the target console, but not the other way around. So I have that doubt.

Thank you uwu

PS.: I'm sorry for my English
It will be deleted

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1