Hardware Switch doesnt turn on or charge.

frozenshadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys, hope you can help me with this. A few days ago i was playing with my switch completely fine. Today i picked it up and it didnt turn on. If i plug my charger in, the charging indicator flashes and dissapears, and it flashes again every 5 seconds. If i i try to boot the switch when the charger is plugged, it shows the nintendo logo and then powers off. Switch didnt receive any damage or anything, so i dont know what may have caused this.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi guys, hope you can help me with this. A few days ago i was playing with my switch completely fine. Today i picked it up and it didnt turn on. If i plug my charger in, the charging indicator flashes and dissapears, and it flashes again every 5 seconds. If i i try to boot the switch when the charger is plugged, it shows the nintendo logo and then powers off. Switch didnt receive any damage or anything, so i dont know what may have caused this.
Does it show low battery? Might just need to leave it plugged in for a while.

miss_nakano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Try charging it overnight and see if it will turn on later. I had this issue a week ago, but it seems to be different than your problem, mine was battery being dead after switch being left unplayed for 2 months in auto rcm.

frozenshadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Try charging it overnight and see if it will turn on later. I had this issue a week ago, but it seems to be different than your problem, mine was battery being dead after switch being left unplayed for 2 months in auto rcm.
Yeah thats a completely different story. Mine appears to be stuck in a charging boot loop.

frozenshadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey guys i just fixed it. Just plugged my switch into a type c power bank for about an hour, pressed the power button for 15 secs and the blinking charging icon dissapeared. Then i let the switch charge for a bit and it turned on when i pressed the power button again.
Thank you to all the users who replied trying to help ^^ (Especially the one who suggested the power bank lol u saved my life)

SHADOWG23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys i just fixed it. Just plugged my switch into a type c power bank for about an hour, pressed the power button for 15 secs and the blinking charging icon dissapeared. Then i let the switch charge for a bit and it turned on when i pressed the power button again.
Thank you to all the users who replied trying to help ^^ (Especially the one who suggested the power bank lol u saved my life)
Hi, I think I have the same problem. Can you tell me what power bank you used? The one I had lying around didn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @MysticStarlight, Luckily, he survived.