Hacking Switch CFW Removal and Fuses

b1uens0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm trying to restore OFW to my Switch, and I'm a bit confused by the switch burning fuses thing. I updated the console FW to 7.0.1 a while back from 6.2 using ChoujourNX, and now I want to return to OFW. Autorcm was enabled ever since I updated using Choujour, and I checked that there were 8 fuses burnt, meaning the Switch still thinks I'm on 6.2. I still have a NAND backup of 6.2 before I used CFW on my switch. Does anyone know how I can safely return to OFW and go online without being banned? Thanks guys

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm trying to restore OFW to my Switch, and I'm a bit confused by the switch burning fuses thing. I updated the console FW to 7.0.1 a while back from 6.2 using ChoujourNX, and now I want to return to OFW. Autorcm was enabled ever since I updated using Choujour, and I checked that there were 8 fuses burnt, meaning the Switch still thinks I'm on 6.2. I still have a NAND backup of 6.2 before I used CFW on my switch. Does anyone know how I can safely return to OFW and go online without being banned? Thanks guys
Are you sure you wanna do this >.>

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Lol, I don't really spend much time on my switch, I had a bunch of games installed but when I try to sell it, no one wants a hacked switch :/
I don't know where you've been looking but plenty of people want a hacked Switch. You can even get a price premium for it, though I wouldn't charge more than what you think your time hacking it is worth. People trying to charge twice as much for a hacked console with pirated games on it are scum, preying on those that know little about tech.
Include the clean NAND backup as well and mention that it's not banned and has never been online after being hacked as that is a rather big deal.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where you've been looking but plenty of people want a hacked Switch. You can even get a price premium for it, though I wouldn't charge more than what you think your time hacking it is worth. People trying to charge twice as much for a hacked console with pirated games on it are scum, preying on those that know little about tech.
Include the clean NAND backup as well and mention that it's not banned and has never been online after being hacked as that is a rather big deal.
Depends, if it's something like a ps3/PS4 where you can't get hackable units, kind of makes sense. Other then that, hacking should be a separate service or I'd say the price of a game. (If people cant hack a system though, can they really do anything with the hacks lol?)

Refriger8tor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends, if it's something like a ps3/PS4 where you can't get hackable units, kind of makes sense. Other then that, hacking should be a separate service or I'd say the price of a game. (If people cant hack a system though, can they really do anything with the hacks lol?)
I don't believe the new switches are hackable yet though right? So it's kind of a similar situation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: