Hacking Question Switch Ban Error Code: 2124 4007

Slimeboy16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed CFW and backed up the save data of a couple of games. I then just went about my normal day and when I come back I'm hit with the error 2124 4007. I can't access the Eshop to buy Smash Bros Ultimate or play online. I tried updating and even formatting my switch (without losing save data through maintenance mode). I still can't access the Eshop. Does anyone know how to unban my switch or am I just screwed? Lol, I just wanted to back up save data. Anything helps.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I have already read that thread and I installed atmosphere
For someone who claimed to have read that thread, you didn't do a very good job of it since it answers all of your questions in the F.A.Q. section
  • Q: Is there a way to get unbanned?
  • A: Currently there is not and there may never be a way to unban Switch units.

• Q: But on the 3DS it was possible to unban people with seeds. Can't we do the same on the Switch?
  • A: The Switch and 3DS handled bans differently. The 3DS used a public seed that wasn't attached to the console so bans were easily avoided by altering the one in ur handheld. The Switch uses console-unique certificates that are also locked behind a 2,048 character key which would take thousands upon thousands of years to crack with the best technology.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.