Gaming Swapnote/LetterBox Sendable Stationaries

postroom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes i know that. But if you delete it from your stationary and open the other one it save again well i though it does

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i know that. But if you delete it from your stationary and open the other one it save again well i though it does
It may I am not sure. But when someone on your list again sends the one of your region it will replace again. Unless you save the note as a to send note & then just edit it to send out to use.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speculation is almost useless, but I'd bet on an Animal Crossing one coming soon. (Same bet with a puzzle for Streetpass).

Mario Vs Donkey Kong is another sucker bet for a stationery. Possibly a puzzle, too.

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's already a Swapnote stationery and Puzzle Swap panel for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, they just haven't left Japan yet.
About the new Puzzle Swap panel, I suppose it is the same released last November? http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=189942
Or is another panel?

Ontopic: already sent the new Lego City Stationery for everyone in my list, excluding thunder.echoes since I received from her =)

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
Yep.
00001.png

VileEighty

Follow your heart!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just registered recently as I'm sort of a new 3DS owner and was looking for a community to be a part of.

Is this thread still good for trading stationaries? I've got a good amount myself, but I was really hoping to fill out my list based on what's on the OP. Thanks all.

postroom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I just registered recently as I'm sort of a new 3DS owner and was looking for a community to be a part of.

Is this thread still good for trading stationaries? I've got a good amount myself, but I was really hoping to fill out my list based on what's on the OP. Thanks all.
see you pm for my friend code

ggg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey could someone send me 52 to 59 please.
My FC is 4124-5591-4093

I'm going out for a couple of hours...I got it and will update soon...thanks @celcodioc...
Elisherer could U please send me 53 to 59... Yo already have me on your Friend List as gabriel

VileEighty

Follow your heart!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really curious what all those removed posts were all about....

Anyway, I just wanted to give postroom a shoutout in here for his backbreaking work in getting me all the current stationary. I think the slime print design is my favorite so far.

Reactions: postroom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ :creep: