Gaming Swapnote/LetterBox Sendable Stationaries

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
haha we only picked canada 'cos their eshop accepts foreign credit cards. all 3ds users in singapore have their location set to either canada alberta or brazil. we would set to usa but they don't accept 'em... plus the point cards cost double or triple the amount written on them.
What country is your club nintendo linked as then?

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad we can't just turn this into a wiki page or something, so we don't have to rely on just 1 person, then they can be busy with whatever else whenever they want.

Too many children and mental midgets on the board. It'd only be a matter of time before someone decides to erase everything and post "hurr hurr hurr dicks" instead.

Reactions: signz

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
This Staty is Japan-only, so I can't share this one with you, but I did it, anyway.
00045.png

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
What country is your club nintendo linked as then?

we have no club nintendo.

nintendo's distributor in singapore is http://www.maxsoftonline.com/, and this is what they do: they bring over usa versions of nintendo products, reprint new "region suitable" covers for every single game, console, etc that they plan to put on the shelves here in singapore, remove all the usa club nintendo codes from all the products, and put them on the shelves. (apparent reason for code removal was "oh those are only for the usa"). our eshop is barren, and we have no rewards for anything at all. multiple complaints for them to set up a club nintendo for the region (they provide products to singapore, malaysia, indonesia, and a few countries in the UAE) have gone ignored. it's even more horrible that they're actually part of nintendo, not a 3rd party importer. kinda sucks being a nintendo customer in singapore.

most we can do is use the canada or brazil eshops to buy virtual games from, since they're the only ones that accept foreign credit cards, and nothing we can do about club nintendo, i guess. :T

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
FlameTakuya, it sounds like the Asian Version of Stadlbauer: It's the official East-European distributor of Nintendo, which doesn't give a fuck about Nintendo customers, import German copies to East-Europe, put UK Covers on them, get rid of all of the Club-Nintendo Cards, and put them in stores, which usually tend to release later than in West-Europe.
Besides, they send out 1 Press Release every 2-3 months, while West-Europe (which gets direct support from Nintendo of Europe), usually gets 1-6 Press Releases every week.
So, not only gamers are screwed up there, businesses are too.

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
Stadlbauer is actually located in Austria, which isn't even East-Europe.
There is not a thing as Hungarian Stadlbauer, it does serve Hungaria, but they don't have an office in there.

ggg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what happens if I receive the three stationery for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon? Can I use the three or I can just save one of them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay