Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
IGN has an updated preview of the game.. lots of images and videos. I must say that I'm quite impressed with the visuals.. the game is looking very nice compared to most Wii games out there
smile.gif

Now, what really caught my attention was this paragraph:

QUOTE said:
As maybe the most important aspect of our hands-on time with the game, we're happy to report that the motion control in The Force Unleashed is extremely tight and reliable, and actually some of the best we've seen for any Wii action game. Swipes from left to right, right to left, vertical upper-cuts and slams, and even stab motions worked extremely well – nearly 100% of the time – and even dual-handed motion such as the huge force maelstrom or complicated push + lighting variations worked almost flawlessly. Force Unleashed was fun last time around, but it was a total waggle-fest. This time, we were able to actually decide exactly how to dispose of enemies, and it was extremely rewarding. It was easy to throw characters into one another, lift a baddy up into the air and then saber throw, the lock-on camera worked great for bosses, and even the "tilt to the side" block with the Wii-mote worked every time we wanted it to. Force Unleashed had potential before, but it's a blast to play now.

Now.. if that's true.. this one will be Wii's best selling third party game this year
tongue.gif

star-wars-the-force-unleashed-20080702023246629-000.jpg
star-wars-the-force-unleashed-20080702023232004_640w.jpg

The full "hands-on" is here: http://wii.ign.com/articles/885/885851p1.html

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To trust IGN does not seem like a sensible idea but it looks like this could be the game people have been waiting for.
Knowling lucas arts and their attack of the sequels thing they have had going on lately we could be looking at another good franchise (perhaps even dark forces/jedi knight grade).

My only regret, I doubt the signing bug/trucha will be available as a total conversion of this could be awesome (especially if is takes a cue from dark forces/jedi knight).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)