Hacking .svf versus .nds files? (please help lol)

Swifteye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alrite so after extracting all .zip files each rom produced a folder. within each folder was another .zip along with other garbage (jpeg images, links, etc.). most zip files within the folders simply produced a .nds file as was expected. however, others did not simply have another .zip file within the first folder, they contained several .zip files, rangin from 3 to about 10 different zips with a name followed by something like .r01, or 2,3,4 etc. then there would be a last called .rar. and then a final file, not in zip format, but in .svf format. my question is what am i to do with all these random files? do i extract them all and add them to my ttds card root (im assuming no) or do i just add the .svf file? idk but i am horribly confused and will be eternally grateful to anyone who can enlighten me on the subject lol. thanks

update: after extracting the files they all seemed to produce an identical .nds file, but now i am unsure as to whether i need to put the .nds, .svf, or both onto my card root?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox