Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Done. Didn't know if playing the demo counts for the games you've played question, but I went with yes (for PPT and Kirby).

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done. Didn't know if playing the demo counts for the games you've played question, but I went with yes (for PPT and Kirby).
The purpose of the question is twofold- to determine
  1. What tentpole releases do hackers get interested in?
  2. Is there a tendency to play a lot of games, or just a few? IE: are you just waiting to pirate, or are you supporting the console.
Even demos indicate that you're engaged with the games, so it counts if you played it through.

Reactions: hippy dave

DanPavanez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Done, the part where you have to choose the games i interpreted as "What game have you played on the switch" rather than "What games have you playes" (for example i didn't choose skyrim even if i played it on the 360 and pc, but i haven't on the switch, or games which i only played the demo).

Reactions: Darth Meteos

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done, the part where you have to choose the games i interpreted as "What game have you played on the switch" rather than "What games have you playes" (for example i didn't choose skyrim even if i played it on the 360 and pc, but i haven't on the switch, or games which i only played the demo).
Thanks, that was the intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, then im lucky i havent updated yet +1