Hacking Supercard software issue, its chopped off!

madara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, my friend bought me Supercard last month and when we went set it up on my pcs we could not proceed because a good portion of the supercard v2.55c software was chopped off from my screens. Since then I have formated PC, have newest XP service pack 2, all updates and it still chops off on all pcs. Anyone else have this issue? We are out of ideas what to do.

Old P3 733 with GF3TI500 and P4 2.35ghz with 1RDRAM and GF4TI4400, nothing real crazy in setup there.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you mean that the window is undersized for the program, goto the bottom right corner of the window untill the cursor changes to two arrows on a diagonal, then click&hold and drag untill its the right size and left go.

If you mean that the window is too big for the screen you will have to increase your screen resolution to something higher.

KroBa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you mean it opens off the screen, right click it in the taskbar and click move, then use the arrow keys to move it to where you can see it.

chessmastor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Sadly the above posters are wrong. Sure sounds like the solution, but its a little harder then that. Most likely you have your default font size increaseed from 96 to 120 in the advanced setting when right click your desktop, go there and change it back to 90 DPI and restart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative