Hacking Supercard SD - Why can't I real time save even after enabling

5%

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I set the enabled real time saver but it still doesn't work, so I have no way of saving...my file is there when I turn off the GBA but the second time around my save is gone...ahhh.

Why can't I real time save + normal save for DBZ:Legacy of Goku 2 or Megaman Zero?

How do I go about playing games that can't real time save and how do I apply real time save?

5%

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^ Dude, you are the man. Thanks kind sir

Hello Kim Petras
gbasp.gif

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
lol, for many megaman games that i played using my Supercard SD on GBA SP... they all working with Realtime Save though.

Just use the version 2.69 patcher for GBA games.. and 2.71 for NDS games.

5%

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I patched MMZ1 with the link provided by Overlord, but the save disappeared eventually.

I'll try patching with 2.69 thx lets see how it do

Edit: Nice I'm finally able to RT save after patching MMZ1 & MMBN6 with 2.69 patcher...thanks dnniwa485 !

Just to let all know, I was unable to RT save with any MMZ&MMBN1 game upon altering the file name prior to patching...(i.e. removing the release #) but all is fine if I don't mess with the file name...All my Fire Emblem revisions are able to RT save now too after repatching without altering the file name...wtf oh well this is good news

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
hahah. seee.

anyway, the last stable patcher for gba in 2.69 so i keep that patcher on seperate folder. and 2.71 for the NDS games.

anyway. im happy that you manage to make it work..
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY