madd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi,

does anyone know why my supercard SD slot2 can't read the .dsq and .dsi?
well, this morning, my supercard SD has infected by viruses, so i tried to delete it
and after that, i can't read dsq and dsi anymore..
is there some folder or something i accidentally delete it?
or is there any other solution?

thanks
smile.gif

note : Sorry if there's a same topic before, i'm just a noob here
smile.gif

SamusKnight2K

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha! You noob!

Okay, only kidding there. As for your problem, I don't have one of those or alot of knowledge but I'll try to help if I can. Does the SCDS Slot 2 device use firmware? If so maybe the firmware was affected by the virus so reinstalling the firmware might fix it. Or if there's a way, perhaps you could reformat the device (Again not sure how, I don't own one of those cards.) and hope for the best. However if there IS no firmware (IE everything to make the card run is programmed directly into a chip.) then there's a chance when the virus struck your device it somehow erased the data required to run those files. In a case like that there's probably no alternative than to get a new one. I hope any of this was at least of some help.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your card got corrupted, that's all. Copy the data off your card and reformat it.

If that doesn't help, try re-installing the firmware, as that may have gotten corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1