SuperCard SD strange problem, need help

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by madd, Oct 13, 2008.

Oct 13, 2008
  1. madd
    OP

Newcomer madd Newbie

Indonesia
    hi,

does anyone know why my supercard SD slot2 can't read the .dsq and .dsi?
    well, this morning, my supercard SD has infected by viruses, so i tried to delete it
    and after that, i can't read dsq and dsi anymore..
    is there some folder or something i accidentally delete it?
    or is there any other solution?

thanks [​IMG]

note : Sorry if there's a same topic before, i'm just a noob here [​IMG]

2. SamusKnight2K

Member SamusKnight2K GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Haha! You noob!

Okay, only kidding there. As for your problem, I don't have one of those or alot of knowledge but I'll try to help if I can. Does the SCDS Slot 2 device use firmware? If so maybe the firmware was affected by the virus so reinstalling the firmware might fix it. Or if there's a way, perhaps you could reformat the device (Again not sure how, I don't own one of those cards.) and hope for the best. However if there IS no firmware (IE everything to make the card run is programmed directly into a chip.) then there's a chance when the virus struck your device it somehow erased the data required to run those files. In a case like that there's probably no alternative than to get a new one. I hope any of this was at least of some help.

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Sounds like your card got corrupted, that's all. Copy the data off your card and reformat it.

If that doesn't help, try re-installing the firmware, as that may have gotten corrupted.