OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi

I have a problem with my supercard for micro sd cards, when i add the .gba files in super card v2.62 for micro SD pro version. and i press out, there comes three files a .gba .sav and a .sci file, then i copy thoose 3 files to the micro sd card and put it in the supercard.lite slot, but when i start the nintendo and press gba games there are no list of gba files, but the save list is there. my supercard menu is in chinese and the firmware is 1.84. i have no card in slot 1.
What am i doing wrong?

iceman1966

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no thats not the problem, there is nothing under the first tab, only on the sec. I have seen a picture of a menu in eng. so i know the first tab is list and the sec. is save and the fourth is help.

Grettings PEM

iceman1966

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
by the way do i have to do anything first, i took the supercard out of the packet and put in the NDS and updated the firmware, and then i copyed the gba files to the card. i have tried to copy some mp3 files to the microsd card as well, i cant see them in the list as well

Greetings PEM

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by the way do i have to do anything first, i took the supercard out of the packet and put in the NDS and updated the firmware, and then i copyed the gba files to the card. i have tried to copy some mp3 files to the microsd card as well, i cant see them in the list as well

Greetings PEM

MP3 files will never show up on the menu at all, so that's not the problem. The only files you should be able to see from the Supercard menu are *.gba, *.sav, *.bin, *.nes, *.gb, *.gbc, and *.sms files as far as I know. There's also *.nds but only if you're in DS mode.

EDIT: also, if you can't boot in DS mode, then there's no way to play mp3 files at all anyway. The GBA simply is not powerful enough. You'd have to use GBA GSM Player or MusicPlayer Advance.

Hi

I have a problem with my supercard for micro sd cards, when i add the .gba files in super card v2.62 for micro SD pro version. and i press out, there comes three files a .gba .sav and a .sci file, then i copy thoose 3 files to the micro sd card and put it in the supercard.lite slot, but when i start the nintendo and press gba games there are no list of gba files, but the save list is there. my supercard menu is in chinese and the firmware is 1.84. i have no card in slot 1.
What am i doing wrong?
The bolded part worries me. There is no "Supercard Pro" but there is a "Supercard Rumble". Are you sure you don't have a Rumble device?

How did you upgrade your firmware? Was it by launching a *.bin file or by putting an "upgrade.scu" file on the root of your card?

iceman1966

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes i have a supercard rumble, there you are right, but i use the program thats called super card v2.62 for micro SD pro version.
Is that the wrong program?

I upgrade the firmware by putting a upgrade.scu file on the root of my card, and i run trough from the .scu 1.7 1.8 1.81 1.83 1.84.

Greetings PEM

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Supercard Rumble has no onboard memory for GBA games. It can't play them. That's why you don't see them in the list.

It can only play DS games IF you have some kind of passcard in the DS slot so it will boot up in DS mode (both screens).

iceman1966

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am wery sorry to hear that, and that was not what the Seller promised me.

What about this card can i play gba games on my NDS with that
supercard there is a PassWe3 passcard with the supercard when i by this one.
I know the site is in danich but there is a picture of the card.

Greetings from denmark
PEM

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA games will require only the Supercard. DS games will work with either a Supercard or Supercard Rumble as long as you use the slot-1 NoPass like the PassCard 3 or Superkey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.