Hacking Supercard Lite Patcher Program Help!!

FireEmblem8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I just received my SC Lite, SuperKey, 1GB Sandisk microSD, and SD reader today. I need help with the patching program.
Everytime I use it and click "Out" and the program freezes. I don't know what to do. Before it has made a .sav file but no .dsq file.
I have all of my ROMs and I just need assistance...PLEASE!
Thanks.
--Fire--

FireEmblem8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already done that...everytime I add and then "out" any .nds rom, though, my program freezes...I don't know what to do.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try uninstalling, then completely delete the sc/ directory in c:\program files.
Reboot and install.

Also post this in scdev, since they are more supercard oriented.

FireEmblem8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still having the same problem with the Supercard lite patching program--is there any other program that can do the same thing or about the same thing?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this sounds silly, but, have you tried waiting a while? When I first started patching I always used to think it freezed too (the window would lock up and become unresponsive, I panicked and frantically began to try and close it or restart the compy). However, this is just a part of the patching process, it takes a while to patch on slower computers (I used to patch on my GF's 2GB Win' 98 crapshack
frown.gif
) Try waiting a while, for the "complete" window to pop up (used to take up to 5 mins for me at times...)

FireEmblem8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it didn't work...I waited like 10 minutes and even the comp. called it unresponsive...I emailed supercard about it. Could someone possibly send me some patched ROMs?

S

spectral

What spec is the PC? It always says its mot responding if you click it while patching.

Burt0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its normal for it to be unresponsive during the patching process.

How many roms are you trying to patch at once? First off, I would attempt to patch something small like Yoshi Touch & Go.

If it cant patch a file that small in under 10 minutes, then there's some sort of problem with your computer.

I know you might not want to but you might have to use another pc.

FireEmblem8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thankfully I got it to work...thanks guys! But now I have another problem...what I thought was an update from supercard's site and I updated my SC lite and it turned out to turn it to some funky purple screen and stuff. I don't know how to get it back. (It was supposed to be a firmware update). Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Wuggl3z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that happened to me when i tried to update my supercard SD from 1.63 to 1.7

just download the old firmware and install that

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It also helps unzipping the roms before patching them.

I have updated 2 sc sds and a sc lite to 1.70 without problems, try miming the upgrade procces without using the screen, it will reflash it. It's also good idea ti get the fimware again, it might be corrupt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1