Hacking Supercard Lite officially out this friday!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter khan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 9,037
  • Replies Replies 57
Hopefully it comes in different colours...but I really think the SuperCard guys hit the nail on the head this time. Perfect size, faster speeds and most importantly, front card loading. It really sux to rip out the card each time you want to change the games.


front card loading is more important than faster speeds and perfect size?
huh.gif




Yes, I think so, too.

QUOTE(yumms @ Jul 25 2006, 08:40 PM)Wonder if they changed the gui compared to revious Supercards.
Yeah, would be nice if they could get rid of that stupid text list and do a comfy touchscreen gui... Would be nice if they'd fix it on the older models via a firmware upgrade, too.
tongue.gif


Nice to know that there is now a perfect solution available should I ever get a DS lite.
cool.gif
 
I just ordered mine from RealHotStuff.

I'll post a FULL review with hires pics when I receive it!
 
Does someone know a good cheap seller that delivers too Europe (Holland)? Is supercardstore.com what I should choose for? I never heard of them before, I don't know if they can be trusted....
 
i'll have mine in 4 hours.  my guy has it now, but i can't pick it up till after work. 
smile.gif


How long are you are work, are you going to post impressions on this site ? or SCDev ?

Could you test the gba game Aladin (a good one to test for gba slow-down) ?

thanks
biggrin.gif



@Thell..quote.."Does someone know a good cheap seller that delivers too Europe (Holland)? Is supercardstore.com what I should choose for? I never heard of them before, I don't know if they can be trusted...."

Yes Chris Lime (I thinkthat's the guy's name).. is an absoulute gentleman, he has a superb service. Lots of members on this board have got stuff from him. If you were luck enough to be living in the UK (err... maybe not
biggrin.gif
) you get you're stuff the next day !
 
i'll have mine in 4 hours. my guy has it now, but i can't pick it up till after work.Â
smile.gif

oh sheef,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ... do a quick review of it

Specifically:

1) GBA support
2) NDS support (slow down?)
3) Speed with using a normal MicroSD card (if possible)
4) Build quality
5) Some good quality pics of the user interface
6) general impressions
7) Anything else I failed to mention here..
(LOL @ 'quick' review, ey?)
 
Anybody else kicking themselves for buying a SC Mini not too long ago?


No, I love my SCminiSD. I'll probably buy one of the DSL-flush carts by Christmas ... either G6L or SCLite, or M3Lite if they ever make it. But my mini works great and my pinkies fit comfortably to both sides of the cart (I'm sure Nintendo tested ergos of playing GBA carts plenty before the DSL design was finalized), so I'm ok with it. When I buy the SCLite, I'll be glad to have a backup. DS saves on SC are not battery dependent, so you've got a cart for a lifetime (in theory), so having a spare is a good thing.
 
i'll have mine in 4 hours.  my guy has it now, but i can't pick it up till after work. 
smile.gif



oh sheef,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ... do a quick review of it

Specifically:

1) GBA support
2) NDS support (slow down?)
3) Speed with using a normal MicroSD card (if possible)
4) Build quality
5) Some good quality pics of the user interface
6) general impressions
7) Anything else I failed to mention here..
(LOL @ 'quick' review, ey?)

http://scdev.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5131

There is mini-review on this item, i would recommend everyone to keep an eye for sneef's updates on Q&As.

Enjoy
 
realhotstuff.com has stock, but mine wont ship until there shipment of microsd cards arrive in the next day or so.
 
realhotstuff.com is SOLD OUT! Via there page:

Supercard Lite Pre-Orders will be shipped 7/28, First batch of Supercard Lite all gone. You can still order them at the special price. The next batch coming 1st week of August. G6 Lite 4G coming next week.

FifthE1ement
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted