Hacking supercard dstwo or gateway 3ds?

placebooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished reading Devin's review and i gotta say it IS something! I am currently debating on weather to get the dstwo card or the gateway card. I want both but i only have the money to purchase one of them. So what do you guys suggest?

again nice review Devin!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished reading Devin's review and i gotta say it IS something! I am currently debating on weather to get the dstwo card or the gateway card. I want both but i only have the money to purchase one of them. So what do you guys suggest?

again nice review Devin!

If you only care about DS Games, go for the DSTwo. If you want a chance to possibly play 3DS games in the future, go for a Gateway, which can also play DS games. Just costs a bit more.

Chacaldecg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is stupid question...

Gateway working 3ds games And ds games ...

Gateway go !! Now !!

I buy gateway ... I' m From Brazil !

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if your firmware is too high, I would go DSTWO. It is possible that they could make it compatible with newer firmware and you could take the chance on the gateway if your firmware is too new. Myself i have too much invested in the eshop on my 3dsxl, DSTWO seems to be pretty fast with updates, so if your one to always have newest firmware, you can most likely still use DSTWO but there always the possibility of nintendo finally locking the cart out for good.

once they make it so you can have multiple games on one sd card, i may consider getting another 3ds to play games not available on eshop, i like the ability to have multiple games on my system to be played at will (which is why i use eshop and dstwo), imo using gateway to play games with 1 on each card is no different than just swapping out with the real games.

but if your firmware is low enough and you wont miss eshop and dont mind using multiple sdcard or chaning the rom on the card than go for the gateway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1