Supercard DSTWO GBA Emulator Cheats

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by FlashX007, Jun 28, 2010.

Jun 28, 2010
  1. FlashX007
    OP

Newcomer FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Well I do not want to annoy somebody or get on somebody's bad side but I have a problem with this. I obtained the .cht files from our cheats.gbatemp.net but they do not completely work. As such the .chts are outdated and barely work or cause problems. Now I was going to use the cheat maker in order to make my own cheats but I do not have a few softwares or applications for the thing to work. As such I could not use it. Now I fear I will be murdered for asking but could a few people come together and help all of us out by remaking the .CHT files? This way all of us can enjoy our DSTWO's but it is only a question. Do not hurt me for asking but in my situation I seem to never be able to use and make cheats of my own. People may take advantage of people who do it but at the same time I believe we are all grateful for it. So basically consider it and if not at least I asked. Many thanks to what is available at the moment though because I know you do not get paid to do it and have a crap ass time doing it too so thanks again. Apologies for asking.

2. mingyi95

Newcomer mingyi95 Newbie

Spain
    I had the gbatemp cheats,and it works in supercard dstwo...
    they didn't work,but I udpated the supercard and the cheats work(not very wel...)
    try to udpate the flashcard

3. FlashX007
    OP

Newcomer FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I have the latest firmware released in June 1st but what my problem is most don't work. For example I downloaded the entire thing from 1-last gba game ever made it and it only read 1-999 then it skipped to 2300-last game. I was annoyed and also annoyed at the cheats too. Some did not really work or out of date. I do not want to say anything bad but if you are going to go out of your way to do that I would have checked if the cheats worked if I was in their shoes. Some cheats like infinite health don't work. If I got the cheat maker to work I think I could probably have done a better job. I do not have .NET framework and do not plan on getting it so I cannot use cheat maker.

4. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    I think you may find that many cheats don't work because the GBA game IS running through a true emulator. Because of the way emulators work, the emulator itself is quite probably why the cheats don't work right. I'm sure that if it can be fixed, the Supercard team will get an update out sooner or later to fix it. They have a pretty good track-record when it comes to support.

And if you need more GBA cheats, go to http://cheats.gbatemp.net/GBA/ There's a whole crap load of them there.

Cheers!

5. mingyi95

Newcomer mingyi95 Newbie

Spain
    have you tried to use cheats that aren't of gbatemp???
    If they don't work too,the problem is in the emulator,if they work,the problem is in the gbatemp cheats
    PD:try to udpate the emulator

6. Zetta_x

Member Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

United States
    Codes that are straight address-value should work if the games are emulated correctly. Some cheat loaders have specific type of functions that are not seen in other cheat loaders (if and then statements and such) so trying to use them will not work.