Hacking SuperCard DS One saving problems...

bowloforanjes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a DSone with a 1gb kingston micro-sd (japan) a few days ago. Cool product, but the big problem I'm having is that nothing wants to save to the SD card. It lets me save one game at a time in the static memory, but if I as much as try playing a different game, that gets wiped. I've been doing some reading on this and other forums relating to DS homebrew/flashcarts and tested various things to no avail..

-tried formatting as both FAT and FAT32
-tried using the software to patch, and that was finally able to get romname.sav files on the cart, but beyond that no help, they dont seem to ever get saved to. (and I checked and made sure no files were set as read only)
-tried with clean roms
-tried making each rom name 8 characters in length
-all sorts of patch/saver options within the moonshell menu

Sadly none of this has worked. I'm open to any other recommendations anyone may have. Could there be a chance possibly that its a problem with either the DSOne itself of the micro-sd card?

The setup I'm using, if it helps, is the older bulky silver DS, SuperCard DS One (white in color, with the new 1.1 firmware), 1GB Kingston Micro-SD Model SDC01G Japan, and the latest OS (SP3).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo