Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Supercard DS(ONE) OS 2.0 SP2 released

Out now...

scdsonev2.gif
The Supercard team have released OS 2.0 SP2 for their Supercard DS ONE. Here's what's new:
SC Team said:
# Built-in Multi Saver Backup System. Can manage up to 4 save slot. Can Copy, Del and Set default

# Added .scc merge tools, player can diy cheat code by themself.

# Added slow motion function. Can be on/off in the game, it's very useful in action and shooting game.

# Redesigned Real time cheat code and Real time game guide Hotkey code, and they can be loaded at any time in the game.

# Exclusive EC, Dipstar and AR mixed code program tech. Support EC, Dipstar and AR cheat code at the same time.

# Exclusive cheat code setting tech. can enter the setting menu at any time.

# Exclusive cheat code running tech. All cheat code on will not slow down the game speed. Other flash card open all the cheat code will slow down game speed.

# Added hotkey to operate up screen menu. (R+Cross Key)
download.gif
Download

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
0_0

so, we've ascerned that alowmotion feature in carts is done through cheat engines. everyone is implementing it!

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Seem like they have become one of the best FC out there. they have reached a level where they are better then R4 in my opinion {Due to the multi save system } .

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. For a flashcart that seemed to totally suck ass at first, the SCDS1 seems to have evolved into one of the most full featured carts available.

I knew they were going to solve it, that's why I waited for the second batch of supercards and for a decent OS (2.0), the compatibility with old supercards is great, but now that al homebrew that I need works on slot1, so I bought a white expansion pack from ez-flash which works great with sc ds one

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Other cards will catch-up eventually. Don't forget the more features they add, the more chance there is of the card becoming incompatible with some games and requiring more patching to fix.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Other cards will catch-up eventually. Don't forget the more features they add, the more chance there is of the card becoming incompatible with some games and requiring more patching to fix.

Sounds like you own an R4.
laugh.gif
Just kidding, but you do make a good point. I welcome all the new features as long as they don't break anything else. The multiple sav manager works pretty well
smile.gif

AOforever1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I OWN BOTH! PWNAGE!
Yeah, I hang out on the SCDev forums, but soon brought a R4 after buying a SCone, but I kept both. Now I'm living it good with both
biggrin.gif

Yes, I'm a bit reckless with my DS spending.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Sounds like you own an R4.
laugh.gif
Just kidding, but you do make a good point. I welcome all the new features as long as they don't break anything else. The multiple sav manager works pretty well
smile.gif

Actually I have been a SC user for a long time till the customer support was so bad the whole forums turned into a SC slagging match with people complaining left right an centre. Then I bought an R4 but still have some SC products. Funny thing is the SC forums were really bad, and at that point they wiped the forums and started again.

scdsone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Funny thing is the SC forums were really bad, and at that point they wiped the forums and started again

they never wiped the old forum its still there as a link on the top of the new forum
they asked the moderators to move over the old post but i dont think any of them had the time

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
So this pretty much marks another 6 monthes without Supercard updates, judging by the Supercard team's past.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
please supercard haters post shit here
rolleyes.gif
... "wiped the forums".. bullshit
scdev has never wiped it's forums ever

and as "oh you'll have to wait 6 months for an update" bullshit, sc have never left a rom unplayable for more than week... mainly because 99.99% of everthing works fine first time

read it and weep->>> goldfinger/mixed dipstar+ar codes with NO slowdown ... big raspberry at yers

grog.gif
to the sc dev team.. you have never let me down

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please supercard haters post shit hereÂ
rolleyes.gif
 ... "wiped the forums".. bullshit

and as "oh you'll have to wait 6 months for an update" bullshit, sc have never left a rom unplayable for more than week... mainly because 99.99% of everthing works fine first time

read it and weep->>> goldfinger/mixed dipstar+ar codes with NO slowdown ... big raspberry at yers

grog.gif

that's right, I could play pokemond diamond fine in my supercard lite when a friend had to update twice his m3 lite since my last supercard update to get it working.

There are some problems with some roms like dead n' furios or diddy kong racing, they solved it quickly with a romlist update but they didn't do with the same game from different region till last update, which isn't a big problem beacause I don't mind if it is from the US or European, my only problem ara japanese games
cry.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
please supercard haters post shit here Â
rolleyes.gif
 Â ... "wiped the forums".. bullshit

read it  and weep->>>  goldfinger/mixed dipstar+ar codes with NO slowdown ... big raspberry at yers

grog.gif

that's right, I could play pokemond diamond fine in my supercard lite when a friend had to update twice his m3 lite since my last supercard update to get it working.

There are some problems with some roms like dead n' furios or diddy kong racing, they solved it quickly with a romlist update but they didn't do with the same game from different region till last update, which isn't a big problem beacause I don't mind if it is from the US or European, my only problem ara japanese games
cry.gif

Maybe you read a different forum from me then cause the updates were not done quickly at all, there was alot of bad posts about the lack of updates and the software being left behind the other cards, not to mention the lack of support for the slot 2's. As for being a SC hater, I have bought nearly all the SC products in turn to upgrade them as I went along. ( I still use a Mini SD for my GB Micro and geve the other cards to my cousin as I bought an R4). I have only had one game that did not work on the R4, which is fixed now anyway, I had masses of problems with the slot 2's and little or no support, or even a reply from the company ( even via direct email ) as to when or if the problem was going to be looked at. Case in point slot 2 updates are :-

Update(2006.12.28):SuperCard Software V2.58 Released
Update(2007.02.22):SuperCard Slot 2 NDS Patch Released
Update(2007.06.01):SOFTWARE: SuperCard V2.60 & Firmware V1.80 for SLOT2 SuperCard

2 months for one update and just over 3 for the second and no replies on the forums.

Slot one is another story but I'm sorry the lack of feedback regarding the support did not give me any customer satisfaction so I went else where, so did others.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
The Supercard team is on a role with this updates. Next thing you know they will be saying that we have SDHC compatibility
laugh.gif

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be so awesome!
biggrin.gif

But I still wouldn't buy an SDHC though.
For people that like it, that would be great news
smile.gif

Shoopy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OS 2.0 sounds and looks cool.... But I don't have a Slot-1. Only Supercard Lite + Superkey.

Is there some equivalent to DS One OS for Slot-2 solutions?

(I mean something nice, not the boot menu Supercard Lite has, which is ugly, and doesn't work with touch screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu