Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Supercard DS(ONE) OS 2.0 released

Out now...

scdsonev2.gif
The Supercard team have released the long awaited version 2.0 of the DS(ONE) OS. This update includes a REAL-TIME cheating system that allows you to bring up the cheat menu during gameplay. The team are now touting the card as the "best in the world"! We'll see if that claims hold true soon, TheSpade will soon be re-reviewing the Supercard DS(ONE) with the new 2.0 OS, so stay tuned to GBAtemp.net for the 2nd opinion review.

For now, owners can download Supercard DS(ONE) OS 2.0 locally right below. Here's the changelog:
Supercard Team said:
  • Added Realtime Cheat Code: Can be turned on/off when playing game. Switch between cheat code menu and game playing without restarting! Support Hotkey mode and Cheat Code Menu mode.

• Added Realtime Game Guide: Playing game and view Game guide at the same time. Switch between gameplay and reading a game-guide, without restarting! . Hotkey L+R+START+DOWN.

• Added Support DS Browser, need SCCF,SCSD,SCL.

• Added Support PASSME function. Can boot GBA slot. Hotkey L+B at OS menu.

• Fixed GBA union function, support GBA game union and can be saved. Enable GBA game be loaded to slot 2. need SCCF, SCDS, SCL

• Fixed NDSL screen adjust bug. Remove the alarm message when startup DS ONE menu.

• Added date and temperature display.

• Added double screen display function. provide skin, icon DIY. Hotkey L+A at OS menu.

• Added icon display function. Up-screen display game icon, down-screen can display property of the game.
download.gif
Download Supercard DS(ONE) OS 2.0 (local)

The team have also launched a new mini-site for the Supercard DS(ONE), which includes a new users manual. Hit the link below to be taken there...

icon11.gif
Supercard DS(ONE) mini-site & manual

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I really need to get one of them slot 1 cards... Waiting for the new review to decide.
cool.gif
Does the SC One still require special high quality miniSD cards or has that gotten better?

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
You know, I wonder what's will all these cards supporting cheats all of a sudden. Just after NitroHax was released by chishm. Why do I get the unpleasant feeling he is somehow responsible for this (either he sold the code or ...). Ahh, just wondering. Nevermind me.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I wonder what's will all these cards supporting cheats all of a sudden. Just after NitroHax was released by chishm. Why do I get the unpleasant feeling he is somehow responsible for this (either he sold the code or ...). Ahh, just wondering. Nevermind me.
I think it has something to do with NitroHax. Both don't work with Animal Crossing(nitrohax, nor any of the cards). A coincidence? Maybe...

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't get this. How do you use the menu? Earlier it was on the bottom screen and only accessible by using the touch screen, but now its moved to the top screen...

EDIT: nevermind, L+A switches the screens
tongue.gif

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country

I think it has something to do with NitroHax. Both don't work with Animal Crossing(nitrohax, nor any of the cards). A coincidence? Maybe...

NitroHax Works fine with Animal Crossing.

And Chishm has stated many times he will never help flashcart makers, even if paid.

+ The NitroHax cheat engine is better than the R4's cheat engine. less slowdown, greater compatibility.

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country

NitroHax / Chishm has nothing to do with it. Many of the slot-1 providers have been planning this before NitroHax was even a concept. Even Romman bragged about it well before the SC One even came to market. Anyway, what does it matter?

DirtyH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
already found one small bug
wink.gif

when you change the desktop.bmp it only applys when the
filebrowser is set to the top screen.

if you switch to touchscreen, it shows the old hardcoded desktop.bmp
on the top screen...

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know that the NDS has the ability to tell the temperature!

I wonder... it's either:

Temperature outside via weather service
Temperature of machine itself inside
OR
ambient temperature with use of homebrew device

Can somebody elaborate on this?

ienhz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
umm.. where do you even get .cht or dipstar files? seems like AR is the only good cheat device which the R4 suuports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44