Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Just to let you all know:

Firmware 1.61
Software 2.53

(Keep in mind! I always test with the latest Software/Firmware)

Most problems seems to be gone.

The only rom so far stilll with a problem is Ultimate Spiderman (but who cares about such game anyway!)
Also Some games don't like to be booted after an IGR, if you have a problem or black screens, try to power off your DS and power on and boot the same game again, i bet it solves some problems of ppl reporting 2 black screens on game that work fine.

Also note: All updates will be done from now on in the first post (edit) of this threat, to avoid this threat will take mass property

Plz: Post only problems you have, after you have tried the settings from the list and other settings, if your outcome is completely different and i'll get a few repports, i'll retest it all.

Keep in mind, i'm not able to play the games complete out, To understand what i test, i'll explain it.

i test if it boots, then i play till i can save and see if it can save on SC, then i play mostly till the end of the second level, i'll test the rom with every setting seperate (IGR/FPG/Trim) and finally with all settings on, with wifi games i test the online functions to. (since short i also do a crash if you die test) (yeah i play every game, like 5 or 6 times before i'm happy with the result.)

Then i test the rom with save on DS card to determine the save type (not always possible with japanese games, cause i can't read it, so i test and reboot and retest till i got it saved, but sometimes in japanese games it's a bitch to find it.) (and japanese games i sometimes end up rebooting it 10 times again.)

Then when possible i'll try to patch the rom with NDSPatcher or WRG Loadme and flash it to my FA 256mb and also on my F2A Ultra and test it the same way as the supercard test (except for the options specific to the supercard) (and here i play the same game again like 4 times.)

ThX for your understanding
wink.gif
(and don't hestitate to post corrections/ save types/or whatever that can help me!)

ateam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
backdrifts.net
XP
Country
United States
So far, I've noticed that Metroid Prime Hunters and Brain Age load their menus and levels very slow under the new firm/software unless the "Faster Game Play" option is enabled. This isn't really a problem, but I figured I'd give anyone who plays these games a heads up!

:-)

shaoranm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry to sound dumb, but what does FPG, IGR on the Info on the Compatibility List mean? Or... What does the information on the "Info" column mean? Is that the additional settings?

I'm asking because I can't make Trauma Center to run on my SC miniSD card...

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IGR = In Game Reset.. Basically a button combo to go back to the Supercard menu..

FPG = Faster Play Game.. If you had slowdown using the direct loading method then use this which should eliminate it

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a DSOne & have a question about the SAV sizes in the SUPERCARD Compatibility List:

The column named "Size" is what the SAV file size should be in the DSOne GUI, correct? Most of the games I looked up say they are 512Mbit in size. I find that odd.

The reason I ask is because "0804 - Dead 'N' Furious" would not save the game (it acted like it auto saved fine after each area). I would have to restart at the beginning all the time when playing. I noticed that the SAVE size was "Unknown" in the DSOne GUI so I changed it to 4Mbits for the hell of it. The next time I played I got to a save point, I then turned off the DS & tried the game again & it worked!

I then get the idea to go to the SUPERCARD Compatibility List & check the SAV size & it's 128Mbits, so I changed it to that size. Now the game will not save again.

Are these file sizes always known to work & are they all correct?

I'm just looking for some guidance....

Thanx

EDIT: Also, does the SAV file size have anything to do with how well the game works on the DSOne? I'm guessing no....

scdsone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
0804 - Dead 'N' Furious is 4k it says on the compatibility list Not Tested
the 128Mbit is the size of the game

edit
fixed typo

scdsone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well it says not tested on the list (when i wrote 4.0kb i meant 4k not 4.0m)
but i found out the save type by triel & error theres only 12 setting to choose from 4k, 8k, 16k, 32k, 64k, 128k, 256k, 512k, 1.0m, 2.0m, 4.0m & none

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Procedures bullshit wait 4 months for graft to heal wait another four months the post to heal then get crown
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Only 1 tempycoin.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got kfc for dinner fucking dinner box is a joke
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just go gummy, ancientboi would like you better that way anyways, and you save money on toothbrushes/toothpaste
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy I agree, but also it's about self control and realistic thinking. We wouldn't feed a dog soda, so why feed it to ourselves? Eating unhealthy food because it's cheap is one thing, but I'm sure you know people who drink soda routinely when they should be drinking water which is free.
    I get it can feel mean to say "no treat sweet beverage for you anymore" but for many people it's just in their way of life.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I drink soda twice out of the week
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus decay can start as young as 15 tons of factors
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Even sugar free isn't good, as the acid is bad enough.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    oh earlier than 15 Ken, babies, children can get decay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So dentists give. Us these caps that'll last a few years to fight thrm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but babies get a new set
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Screw godfor not giving us a new adult set after we mess up
    +2
  • cearp @ cearp:
    "You listening up there big guy?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just smoke meth, all your dental problems will go away.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even steven
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I wonder why edibles haven't caught on for meth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Locked down from government to dispensary
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In India it has, can't remember what its called yuka I think, they have a crisis like we have with fentanal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why we need regulation :teach:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Speak to Psi, he'll offer you some in Tempycoin. :tpi:
    +1
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Day after day, we drink beer, Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Beer can be bad for your teeth
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Teeth? What Teeth?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Do crack instead. Beer is more of a depressant.
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    I like taking trips without even leaving my house, if ya know what I mean.
    OGSniper @ OGSniper: I like taking trips without even leaving my house, if ya know what I mean.